Caleo: John Gracia

A/N: Hey guys, I just checked my story views and do you know what I saw???? More that 900+ views. Sweet Lord!!! I felt like I could finally die in piece. I am joking.. Not gonna leave you guys so soon!!! 💜💜💜💜💜

Also guys can you comment some suggestions on how the next new characters should be? I am out of ideas, Please suggest!

And with that enjoy the story....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John's POV

I walked through the hallways of Secondary high winking at all the hot girls that were worshiping me. I strode towards the lockers with my mates from football team and there I saw my favorite victim, Leo or loser Valdez. 

I smirked widely knowing that this would be fun "Tell me Valdez how do you manage to look more ugly each time I see you?"

The small curly haired boy turned towards him and grinned widely "If you want me to tell you how you look ugly every time you see yourself, I don't have an answer so please go ask that to your parents."

I gritted my teeth annoyed and slammed him against the locker harshly and to my surprise he didn't even flinch. Man it really hurts to be slammed but how does this loser keep smirking like that?

"Shut you're ugly mouth" I said scowling

Leo snapped his fingers in front of my face as if trying to wake me from a daze "Oh sorry John you're talking to the wrong person, the mirror is in the bathroom!"

I slapped his face but he continued grinning "Do you know what you are Valdez? You're just a puny human not worth of living. You're such a living being that lives just to create problems in other's lives."

"Uhm John you have your entire life to be a jerk why don't you take today off? Working everyday is pretty exhausting" Leo said cheekily still grinning widely

I wonder what was making him so cheerful today.

"Didn't you hear what I said Valdez? You're just trash!" I said angrily

"Atleast I have a place to go called trash can but what about you?" He asked smiling "You're just a mistake you're parents made when they forgot to use protection! I think I understand your parents condition!"

Ok this was enough! I glared at him and raised my fist to punch is face when he did the most astonishing thing. He defended.

Ok Leo Valdez has never tried to stop anything I do to him cause he was a weak pathetic shit. But this time he grabbed my fist and twisted my arm harshly making me cry out in pain.

How did that tiny boy have so much strength!!! 

"Sorry John I need to look good today so can't afford to help you look powerful" Leo said with a wink and walked away jumping all the time

I swear he is like a small fireball always so energetic and jittery.

----------line break called call me whatever you want----------

After school finished I ran all over the school trying find a certain curly haired guy to get my revenge. But I was unsuccessful it was like he had disappeared. So I walked towards my car to see Valdez walking towards a orange Maserati.

What was that poor ass doing near a luxurious car.

Suddenly out of the car a figure stepped out and let me tell you she was really hot. So beautiful that I ran towards her before Leo could reach her and pulled her towards my hard chest. I knew like all the girls this hot chick would also start begging!

But to my utter surprise she pushed em away and gave a sharp slap on my face. I staggered away by her strength and looked at her in utmost surprise. 

What just happened? Why was she not swooning over me?

Before I could say something Leo walked over and hugged the girl tightly. I smirked waiting for her to slap him to but again surprising me she wrapped her arms around him and embraced back.

"I missed yoooooou sooooo much Caly!" Leo said whining and the hot chick smiled widely at him looking at that pathetic shit in a love-dovey way.

"I missed you to Leo" She said giving him a peck on the lips causing Leo to blush darkly 

I groaned, This girl required someone who manhandles her body not someone like Valdez who got shy over such a simple touch!

"Hey beautiful" I said winking "Wanna go out?"

The hot chick glared at him and said harshly "I. Have. a. boyfriend." 

"Calm down sunshine" Leo said grinning "Lets go, Ignore this jerk!"

Wait! Valdez was her boyfriend? 

Oh hell no

"What do you even see in him? He's just a  piece of trash! Leave him I can make you feel much better" I said grabbing her wrist

"Caly?" Leo asked questioningly

The hot chick just shook her head and Leo nodded.

"Listen here mister jerk, my boyfriend is ten times hotter than you" the girl said loudly making Leo flush again "He is most kindest guy I've ever met and believe me when I say this he has done so many things for me and has made me feel good so many times that I would be an absolute fool to leave him"

By now Leo was blushing so bad that his body was heating up. 

Calypso smiled looking at Leo and whispered something that almost made his hair start to catch fire. 

She glared at me one last time and got into the car, driving off with that pathetic shit!

OK 

I still can't get over the fact that she chose him over me.

Maybe she was blind. 

(Right! Who made him? me.) 

(Sue myself!)

---------------------------------

-------------------

-------

---

-

A/N: Hey guys I have a question pls answer it!

Should I do an alternate ending for Rage 3 where Percy kicks the butt of Annabeth's tormentor? Cause I really want to do something like that. What are your suggestions? Should I do it or is the present ending ok?

Also what is your favorite ship for Leo? Leyna/Lico/Caleo/Single Leo

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. I love you guys so much and thank you for the reads!!!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜