Jiper: Nelly Watson

A/N: Ok so this is again not my idea sadly...Courtesy to Kaitlyn2607

However the plot is mine so if its crappy you know its my fault!!!

Well from this part all the couples will be in their late twenties or whatever age but they would have kids. Yeah you may see a part where the couple is just 20 and have kids!

Well thank you fore reading and keeping up with me 💜💜💜💜💜

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nelly's POV

Crushing on your boss was not a good idea

Neither was falling in love.

Knowing that you're handsome boss is in love with you isn't a good thing either.

Hello guys my name is Nelly Watson and today is a big day for me or so I thought. 

Wanna know why?

Today is the day I am going to get everything I've dreamed for. All the wealth and power its going to be mine because my boss is going to propose to me. 

Being the wife of the CEO and owner of the famous airways, Olympian Airlines has always been my dream. Because not only will I be the Queen of this company but also will get to bang the second most handsome man in the world according to this year's list. 

Jason Grace. 

I sighed and got ready for the big proposal scene tonight. I wore a lots of makeup and a very short dress so that Jason will go crazy the moment he say me. 

Oh you guys might wanna know how I found out that my future husband's plans. Well lets just say Jason has to lower his voice when speaking to his best friend I mean I was just walking by and I heard that he was going to propose to me tonight and then suddenly he looked at me and said Nelly. At the moment I knew I was the one he was going to propose to. 

Many People had told me that he was already married I mean I did have the same doubt when I saw a ring on his finger, a mixture of all colors. But then I've been his assistant for 6 months, he would tell me if he was married or I would have at least seen his wife in person. 

Anyway as I strutted towards my future husband's room I found it to be empty beside a small child sitting on the bright blue couch. 

I stared at the kid confused. Who was he to sit inside my fiance's room?                                                     

"What are you doing here punk?" I asked loudly

The kid who was about 5 years old looked up with startling eyes which were changing colors each time he blinked. He had bright blond hair small Cherokee features along with a toothy grin.