Solangelo: Heather Carpenter

A/N: Oops I thought I will give you guys a small fluffy Solangelo chapter to read before you read Rage Part 3. So sit back and enjoy. Comment your thoughts pls!!!!!

 Comment your thoughts pls!!!!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Heather's POV

Hello guys I am Heather Carpenter the most famous model in the world. Just one looks from my beautiful eyes and you will be dead.

So today I had to go to the hospital for another surgery that will make me look even more stunning but as I walked I accidentally bumped into another doctor.  

I looked up to lock eyes with a stunning pair of chocolate brown ones. (You all thought it was Will!)

"I am sorry Madam I wasn't looking where I was going" He said looking absolutely flustered and nervous.

I took that time to check him out. The man had thick locks of dark black hair and a soft jaw. His skin was pale except for his cheeks that were bright red right now. He was taller than me but not quite tall though. His body was lean and toned. He was wearing a black shirt, fitting jeans and a over sized doctor's coat which kept falling from his small shoulders. The man kept pulling the doctors's coat to cover his neck and collarbones as if he didn't want anyone to see them. 

He was way younger than me and maybe a bit too handsome but that didn't stop me from being arrogant.

"You kid how dare you spoil my expensive clothes?" I demanded and tried to read the name on coat. It was something like salace.

"I am sorry Miss" he said quickly and ran away before I could catch him.

I huffed annoyed at the nineteen year old's behavior. How could he ignore someone famous like me? Then suddenly a cheerful voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"Miss Carpenter Why are you just standing there? Come in" 

I looked up to see Doctor Solace in just a tight orange shirt that shaped his broad shoulders and ripped jeans, looking mouthwatering as always. I smiled flirtingly at him and walked inside with him.

But where was his coat though?

Will's POV

I was casually waiting for Miss Carpenter to come for her usual surgery but then suddenly two tiny hands covered my eyes making me grin widely. My sweet ghost king is here. 

"Do you know who I am?" He asked in a deep voice that made my heart race. 

"Oh I don't think so. Let me think!" I said with a mocking voice and pulled Nico into his lap swiftly making him shriek in surprise. 

My eyes widened when I saw his v neck shirt which was revealing his perfect collar bones. I licked my lips and looked back at my boyfriend who was flushing deep red under my steady gaze. 

I chuckled and kissed his pink lips softly keeping a steady grip on his small waist and then started leaving heavy kisses down his neck to his collarbones. Both of us were heavily aroused but I was broken out of my daze when I saw the time. 

I looked down at my significant other one more time. 

He was so beautiful, his black locks covering his beautiful eyes, lips swollen and chest heaving heavily. I leaned and whispered softly "I missed you so much Neeks"

Nico blushed visible and muttered back quietly "I missed you too Sunshine" We stared at each other as if in a trance but was soon broken by the ringing if my phone which reminded of my next patient. 

Nico pouted softly about going back but quickly became flustered when I gave him my coat to cover the quite clearly visible love bites. 

"Take care and wait for me tonight. I am not done with you, Mr. Ghost King" I whispered raspily breathing heavily at his exposed neck making him shiver.

"Y-Yeah s-sure" He said blushing red like a cute tomato and ran put of the door making me chuckled widely. 

Oh Neeks the things you do to me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

--------------

----------

-------

---

-

A/N: Thats for today!!!! 

Tell me if any of you dirty minded people expected smut? 

Also let me ask if which ship you like the most for Nico? Lico/Thalico/Solangelo?

And if you guys want second part of this with smut or anything pls let me know through the comments!!!!!!!

PS: Its Solangelo for me btw.