Percabeth: The time apart (Part 2)

A/N: Ok so this is taking place before the MOA, the time before Annabeth went to the Roman Camp. There will be a few changes as this a fan fiction..... So sorry if it doesn't match with the actual story.

 So sorry if it doesn't match with the actual story

-------------------------------------------------

Annabeth's POV

She walked towards her next class which was math quietly ignoring all the stares that was directed at the pretty blonde. 

She would have rolled her eyes at the ogling eyes but her heart was in too much ache to even react to any of this as it was worthless. Nothing was important right now not even this class or school. 

The only important thing was her Seaweed Brain coming back to her.

She felt her lips tremble when she thought of her sweet boyfriend. her hands shook as she opened her books and readied her mind for another boring class. 

Yeah she find studying boring and stupid these days. The only thing that excites her right now was going back to camp and helping Leo building and planning of the Argo 2 which would lead them to her boyfriend. 

Percy would've stared at her in shock and love if he knew that without him nothing was interesting for her. She could almost hear his melodic deep laugh and see his teasing smirk while his sea green eyes would be sparkling with love. 

"Miss Chase are you here?" the stern voice of the teacher brought Annabeth back from her daze. 

She glared and replied coldly "Yes I am here unless your blind and can't see me"

The teacher looked at her in shock probably wondering what happened to the smiling and respective nerd Annabeth Chase.

Annabeth rolled her eyes and went back to stare at her book dully. Suddenly a student came in and passed a drawing book to her and said it was by someone called RED

Annabeth opened the book curiously not caring that the whole class is staring at her rudely. Inside she saw a lot of drawings of her and Percy, all of them bringing tears to her eyes. 

Rachel being the oracle could draw every moment from the beginning of Percabeth. The first meeting, the first kiss, the water bubble kiss, the love ride, the friendly hugs, the support he always gave her, the jealous moments she had, the fights, the time when he confessed his weak spot, the love, the sweet dates they went on, the happiness they shared in the last few months. 

All those lovely memories which she pushed back came crashing down in-front of her. her stormy grey eyes brimmed with tears and she quickly ran out of the class towards the bathroom and slumped down on the floor, loud sobs shaking through her body. 

Annabeth cried loudly letting all the emotions she had tried to conceal let go in the way of tears. After a few moments she felt her heart calm down a little when she heard the sound of water suddenly flowing from a tap. Annabeth stood up quickly, wondering how the taps opened when no one was in here.

If Percy was here she knew it would be him. However he was at the Roman camp so how was this happening? She sighed and walked back to her next class but was of course was interrupted by Sam, the jock of the school.

"So Chase I really like how your tank top fits your body but why not put in on my bedroom floor?" (Any guess which song I am implying here?)

Annabeth glared at him flipped him off. 

"Oh Come on Annie I like how feisty you are but its been six months since I've been asking you out. Why don't you stop playing hard to get?" Sam said smirking

Annabeth felt her temper rise to dangerous levels and since a certain sea green eyed boy is not there to calm her down she exploded. 

"WHAT PART OF 'I HATE YOU' DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU STUPID DUMB ASSHOLE?" She screamed her body shaking from anger. She punched him in the gut and continued shouting "YOU ARE REALLY BRAVE TO KEEP IRRITATING ME? ALL THIS TYPE I'VE BEEN TRYING SO DAMN HARD NOT TO KILL YOU BUT YOU CAN'T SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FOR A SECOND" She then kicked his center and slapped his face. "THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING NEXT TIME IF YOU DARE TO EVEN COME NEXT TO ME I WILL SUE YOUR SHITTY BALLS" 

She judo flipped him and walked away feeling so angry that she glared anyone who would dare to look at her but suddenly her phone rang (Lets assume Leo made a monster proof phone at that time.)

"WHAT?" She yelled angrily 

"Um uh Annabeth are you okay?" Leo asked meekly 

"NO I AM NOT FREAKING OKAY. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT CAN GET ME TO PERCY THEN I WILL BE OKAY. SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING THEN QUIT CALLING" She snapped and was about to cut the call when Leo said something softly 

"What did you say?" She asked tranquility coming back into her lungs

"Um A-Argo II is ready. W-We can go towards the r-roman camp today" Leo said stuttering, Annabeth was scary when she is mad. 

"Oh" She said sighing "Thank you Leo I am sorry for shouting, I've been having a rough day" 

"No its okay" leo said quickly 

"Fine then I am coming to camp right now" 

"Okay" 

Annabeth closed her eyes inhaling fresh air deeply as she exhaled she let out all her frustration and anger. She was going to the Roman Camp now so there is no need to worry. 

She was going to her Seaweed Brain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------

--------

---

-

A/N: If its crappy please forgive me!!! Also thanks for reading and supporting me!!! 

Requests here please ↪

PS: To people whose requests haven't been fulfilled please wait I am currently working in yours so it will be there in a few updates!!!!

Until the next update vote and comment if you like my work!!!💜💜💜