Solangelo: Miss Wall

A/N: So I must warn you here there will be a little homophobia so don't kill me I am just trying to make this interesting. Also this takes place when Will is in medical college and Idk much about how a college functions and stuff so if anything is stupid pls inform me.....

And with that lets get into the story. Btw isn't Solangelo the most cutest couple?❤❤❤

---------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Wall's POV

I was peacefully lecturing on the human male body when I suddenly heard a loud snickering from a group of boys who were staring at my favorite and best student Will Solace. 

Ah I was very well aware of the sexual attraction both genders felt towards the handsome Mr. Solace who also had a very good behavior unlike some stupid jocks. 

"Uhm Uhm" I coughed sternly and coldly "Mr Johnson would you like to share your joke with all of us?"

Peter Johnson grinned and replied cheekily "Oh Ma'am we were wondering if the pretty boy next to us also have a beautiful body like the one we're learning about" 

Will rolled his eyes and continued taking notes but i couldn't control my anger. I mean how dare they insult the top student of school and also call him gay? Do u even know how disgusting that is?

"Mr. Johnson, Detention for two weeks" I said smiling sweetly "Come visit me after class and we'll discuss your unpleasant curiosity there"

"So will we discuss how it feels to bottom for Solace?" Peter asked arrogantly 

Will smirked and said "Oh darling you can't find that out as I am already taken"

I gaped widely. Was my favorite student gay? Wait no way he meant he was taken only so of course his girlfriend might be a beautiful girl who might also be a good student like him.

I sighed contently and continued teaching as if I was never interrupted.

After a few moments I was walking towards my next class when, I saw a commotion near the lockers. As I neared the crowd I saw Peter slamming Will at the locker and growling "Just because your good looking, doesn't mean that you have any right to insult me. I am the king of this school you should bow before me you fellow peasant or else come to my house at 7. My parents won't be at home so we can have fun"

Will looked at Peter carefully for a few seconds and started laughing loudly. He was wheezing so badly that his face was completely red. After a few moments he said to a confused Peter "Was that supposed to intimidate me?  Because if that's the case then it was really funny"

"You stupid-" Peter started to aim his fist for a punch and I immediately walked towards them. But however the moment his fist about to touch his face Will grabbed his hand and twisted it backwards. Peter cried out aloud in pain and Will looked guilty but before he could say something I pulled Peter by his ear towards my room.

Oh he is going to spend this entire school year in detentions. 

--------------line break called Line break----------------------

"Ma'am here is the project you asked for" Will said giving me a black file

I smiled and nodded "Anyone coming to pick you Mr. Solace?"

"Oh yes Ma'am" He said cheerfully "My significant other is coming" 

Oh. How cute. 

I wonder how the girl looks like. 

Maybe I should wait and see if its a good girl and not a slut. 

Soon enough a black Maserati with a yellow sun as its logo came inside and out of it walked a really scary young boy. He was wearing everything black except for his yellow vans. He had dark brown eyes which was glaring strongly at me right now. 

Jesus why is that emo kid staring at me like that. Does he even have any friends?

God forbid my students to actually talk to him. 

I wonder when Will's girlfriend was coming?

Suddenly the emo kid's eyes laid on Will and it softened visibly. He started walking towards Will smiling a little.

Oh Jesus another kid to bully my straight Will. I started walking towards my favorite student to protect him from another filthy boy. However before I could catch up the emo had already reached Will. I moved closer to listen to their conversation. 

"Sunshine" Emo whispered softly making Will jerk towards him swiftly 

"Neeks you're here. You came on car right?" He asked worried

"Yes because my doctor told me to" Emo said smiling widely

"Oh really? Wait tell me something is your doctor handsome?" He asked grinning

"Oh he is good looking but his boyfriend is more hotter you know" Emo grinned and walked towards his car.

Will blinked and said loudly "Boyfriend?..... Oh you little ball of fluffiness I am gonna make you blush so bad today"

"How?" Emo asked seriously 

"Oh so you want me to explain it in graphic detail Death boy?" Will winked making the emo blush automatically

"N-No get i-in the car" Emo said stuttering.

Will smiled cheekily and pulled the emo towards his chest and grabbed his waist.

"W-Will what are you doing? T-This is a public place- ummmmm" Emo kid started to moan as Will started kissing his neck and lips.

By watching all this I was quaking with anger and I made my way towards the disgusting pair. (Such a cock-blocker) 

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING? HOW CAN U KISS A PERSON OF YOUR SAME GENDER?" I screamed making the pair break apart 

"Who in the name of Zeus are you?" The emo asked angrily

"She is my professor Neeks" Will said quietly

"A professor has no rights to involve in the personal life of any student so get lost" The emo said coldly and flipped me off. He then pulled Will towards the car and rode away. 

How dare he insult me like that?

Do he even know who I am?

Who does that kid think he is? Some kind of king?

Stupid kid. I hope he dies. (********************)

-------------------------------------------------------------

----------

----

-

A/N: I know its crappy please forgive me. Sorry for this shitty chapter. Anyway thank you for reading and supporting me!!! 

Also please comment if you have any requests. I would surely do them

Until the next update, vote and comment if you like my work.💜💜💜💜💜