Jiper: Stella Joon

A/N: This is for you Kaityln2607!!!!

NOTE: I am double updating today!!! Solangelo is coming up next!!!!

PS: Tommorrow Tratie part 2 will be coming up!!!!!

Thank you for reading💜💜💜. Vote if you like!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella's POV

I was working as usual in the supermarket when I saw a really hot man in his mid thirties walking along the woman's section. 

I smirked, Finally I can score a one night stand. 

"Sir would you like some help?" I asked seductively leaning against his biceps

"Um maybe yes" he said calmly "I want to buy a dress for my wife, Do you have any suggestion?" 

I sneered internally when I heard 'wife'. So he was taken, not any longer. 

I am sure I am more beautiful than his so called wife. 

"What type of dress are you looking for Sir?" I asked winking 

Third Person's POV

Jason wasn't oblivious like Percy, He knew that the girl was flirting with him but he really needed her help. 

He lost a bet to Nico on who will gift Piper a dress. Sadly that stupid Ghost King won and here he was walking along the mall with no idea on what to select. 

"Something comfortable and not that lady like" He said knowing very well that Piper hated barbie like dresses. 

Oh How he wished he had Percy or Leo with him. Because if Leo was there then he would keep all the ladies away from Jason by flirting furiously with them and if Percy was there then he would obliviously attract all the attention towards him and away form Jason. 

But both fools were busy with their own wifes leaving Jason all alone in the horrible task called shopping. 

(OH no offence to people who love shopping!!! I am just a not a fan myself of shopping because the only thing I can shop properly is books, I repeat only books!)

"So sir would you like some jeans and top?" the girl asked putting stress on 'sir'

Oh no only Piper can turn him on with the 'sir' calling..

"Yeah but kind of more comfortable like maybe the thing where the shirt and shorts are attached?" Jason asked remembering Annabeth wearing a cloth like that and how Piper was telling him that she wished she had something like that. 

As you can see Piper is a famous model so she has to always wear clothes preferred by her agency and can't just charm speak them to following her. 

"You mean a Romper or a Jumpsuit?" She asked still pressing her body against his

Jason coughed and moved away, his mind still swimming on what the hell a romper or jumpsuit was?

"Sir you didn't reply" She said moving closer than it was appropriate

he pushed her away and replied "Madam I have a wife and two children please stay at a respectable distance"

"Oh you can divorce her and also throw your kids to some boarding school or something" She said easily and moved closer to him, now groping his biceps. 

"Can you pack that one?" He asked swiftly because if he talked anymore he was going to lose his temper 

He pointed at a blue dress which was almost the exact type of cloth Annabeth was wearing. If Piper didn't like it then he was going to bribe her with kisses.