Theyna: Nora Pillia

A/N: Teansre this for you!!!! I hope I have made the story readable!!! If not do tell me I;ll try to make it more nice next time!!!

Also a big virtual hug to Elow4life for suggesting the name!!!! Thank u! 💜

NOTE: Traitie and Chrisse is coming up!!!!!! 

Hope you enjoy!💜💜💜💜💜

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nora's POV

I hate her.
So much !!!!!

Why is she even alive!!! 

She is such a arrogant bastard!!! 

Oh Hi! I am Nora a simple, calm, extremely pretty girl who just wants whats best for others. And in my opinion Thalia Grace doesn't deserve to go in the same school as me. 

Yeah Thalia Grace, the most stupid girl with ugly black hair and blue eyes. 

Now why would I hate her so much? Hmm Maybe its because I hate her guts.

Yup that's why. 

She has the courage to come down here and walk around my father's school as if she owned this place. Also another irritating fact about her is that she is attractive and all the boys are behind her now. 

Whenever any guy asks her out she would smirk and gift a punch to the poor male.

Even some females love her. Eww disgusting!!!!

But right now I was walking down the hallways and bumped into someone and to my worst luck it turned out to be Thalia. 

She just rolled her eyes and started walking away but i was too stubborn to let her go that easily. So I yanked her towards me back and glared at her 

"You bumped into purposely, didn't you?" I asked though I knew it was an accident 

Ok don't judge me, you'll also do that because this girl always has a permanent smirk etched on her face as if she her father is the King of Gods or something. 

Thalia rolled her eyes again and said sharply "No I didn't see where I was going"

"Oh have you gone blind suddenly?" I mocked with fake concern

"Oh have you gone deaf suddenly?" She snapped back "I said I didn't see where I was going"

"Oh really! Do you know how stupid that sounds, well you're stupid obviously so whatever you say must also be stupid!"

"Ahh really? And what exactly have you accomplished in your life that makes you Einstein?" She asked raising an eyebrow

I blinked and said "You're such a stuck up"