Solangelo: Rick Park (Part 2)

A/N: Here is Solangelo part 2 guysssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for commenting so much.......

I love you people💜💜💜💜💜

Don't be shy and comment if you have any requests!!!😉😉💜💜

--------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

"Sunshine I'm home!" Nico called out as he entered the cozy mansion and kissed the forehead of the sleeping Bianca who mumbled something incoherent and continued napping.

"She is exhausted from all the stress of exam" Will said sadly looking at the sleeping form of their daughter

"I know, let her take some rest" Nico said quietly and the couple soundlessly walked into their room. 

"Is Maria at Jason's house?" Will asked closing the door

"Yeah you know how much crush she has on Christian, its soo cute" Nico said giggling at the thought of his lovesick daughter. 

Will smiled and asked while clearing the mess on the bed "So what did Mr. Park say?" .

"Oh he said she is doing too well and he wanted you to visit him" Nico said yawning 

"Why does he want to meet me?" Will asked confused and pulled Nico into bed with him

"Mmm I told him who you where and he said he wanted to talk to you about Maria since you don't come to school often. Yeah he also said he had contacts in good colleges" Nico mumbled sleepily

Will chuckled and kissed his husband's cheeks. 

However something didn't feel right about that teacher to him. 

He shrugged it off but suddenly his phone rang. 

"Hello. Jason?"

-------------------line-break---------------------

Mr. Park's POV

At night he worked late, editing some pictures of Nico to his. he photo shopped them to look like Nico was kissing him. 

Oh wait and see how I break their relationship. He thought evilly and continued editing pictures. 

(The next day ) Third Person's POV

Mr. Park walked into his office smiling widely. A teacher informed him that Mr. Solace was waiting for him with a friend. 

He smirked and sat down on his chair, greeting Mr. Solace and a blond haired man who was eyeing him coldly. 

"So Mr. Park I heard from my husband that you wanted to talk to me?" Will asked cheerfully while the blond man just glared.

(Oooh someone is getting protective)

"Well why don't you introduce your friend to me first?"

"Oh yes" Will said smiling "This is Jason Grace, CEO Of Olympian Airlines. He is Maria's uncle and Nico's cousin"

He nodded at Jason who just glared at him. 

Whats wrong with this guy? Hmm Where have I seen him before? Oh yeah he is the one who slapped me for taking Nico's Photos. 

Mr. Park flinched at the memory but said "Well sir your daughter had been really troublesome these days. I didn't want to tell it to Mr. Di Angelo because I didn't want to upset his soft heart" 

Meanwhile Jason snorted at the soft part. Dude he is literally the ghost King something like this is not gonna make him cry. He thought. 

"So what has my daughter done so troublesome?" Willa asked calmly

"First she is very rude to all teacher and that's not appreciable. Second she insulted teachers a lot. Third she almost attacked me when I told her she was wrong. Violence is not tolerated in this school Mr. Solace." He said sharply "I think you should put that girl in some boarding school and take her away from Mr. Di Angelo"

"Why should my Maria be away from Nico?" Jason asked frowning

"Because one days she might even attack Nico and he is so weak that he will not be able to do anything. Poor Nico, he looks so thin he might not be able to stand up for himself" Rick said softly, he loved that Nico was weak because it made him more easy to get. 

Both Jason and Will stared at him speechless and suddenly Will broke out laughing.

"You... hah haa think haha ha th-at hahha Nico is weak?" Will asked wheezing 

Jason chuckled and said "Wait till he hears about it" 

"Oh gods Jason don't tell him please, I don't want to treat someone like him" Will said looking at Mr. Park

Rick rolled his eyes and yelled "I know he is weak because we have a deeper relationship than what you think so" 

"Oh really what kind of relation?" Jason asked smirking

Rick smiled smugly and showed them the edited photos of him and Nico kissing. He smirked knowing that Nico was soon going to be single.

"You're husband is cheating on you with me" He claimed proudly waiting for Will to break down but sadly that didn't happen.

Will looked at the photos boringly and asked "Is this all you got?" 

However Jason was boiling mad. He screamed "How dare you try break my OTP you bastard" He then punched Mr. Park in the gut and kicked him.

"Call Reyna and Hazel, Will" Jason shouted "I am going to kill this stupid mortal. He has the audacity to think that he can break SOLANGELO!!!!"

Will smirked knowing that the issue was taken care of. 

He walked towards the lying body of Mr. Park and whispered "Don't ever come near my family again!"

Mr. Park's POV

So much pain. 

It felt like my whole body on fire. 

I opened my eyes and tried to move my hands but felt that they were tied up. I looked up to see Jason and two other females standing in front of me looking really angry. 

"What did you do to me?" I asked scared

"Oh You're afraid now?" A tall woman with long braided hair spat "You weren't afraid when you tried to break Solangelo, So don't be scared now either"

A small woman with dark frizzy hair came towards me. 

SLAP SLAP

Two tight slaps were delivered then  a kick at the place where the sun doesn't shine. 

The last last thing I remember before losing consciousness is Jason smirking down at me. 

----------------------------------

I opened my eyes after a long time to find that I was lying in a hospital bed with bandages covering my body.

Most my bones were broken.

That's day I learned my lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------

---------

---

-

A/N: So how is this chapter? 

I personally think that the mortal needed what he got but people can have different opinions. Tell me what yours is? 

Do you think trying to break Solangelo is fine?

PS: Thank u for 4.1K reads. 💜💜💜💜💜💜