Hazel and Nico: Penny Moore

A/N: So I've been wanting to do a story of Hazel and Nico to show their strong relationship but I didn't get an idea until now. Hope u guys enjoy!!!

Also Thank you for the 1.1k reads.....💜💜💜

----------------------------------------------------------

Penny's POV

Ok so do you guys have that one person who you hate the most in your class or school because he/she is everything you want to be?

I know you do.

Me being like every human in the world also had that one person I loathed so much that I wanted to destroy her life. 

Her name was Hazel Levesque. Such a stupid name, I know. Because even I thought the same when I heard it. And let me tell you she just so pretty and nice that I hate her even more. I mean that girl remains nice and calm to me no matter how much I try to make her cry. She just smiles softly and walks away. 

I really wanted to see tears from those gold eyes. 

Ok I am not usually this cruel but like it says some people bring out the worst in you.

So today when I walked through the hallways I saw a sight that made me see red everywhere. It was the sight of Hazel flirting with Nico Di Angelo. (Right! I didn't know talking and flirting was synonyms, my bad Miss Moore)

Last day she was talking all sweet with someone called Frank and today she's with Nico? Jesus! She's such a slut. 

I walked confidently towards her and asked loudly "So Levesque, how many boyfriends do you have?"

Hazel looked at me confused. Oh my god she is such a good actor. 

"What are you talking about?"

"Well yesterday you were with someone and today you're with someone else." I said and then winked at Nico who raised an eyebrow. Wow that was hot.

"What are you exactly implying Penny?" Hazel asked still playing the innocent act

I scoffed and replied sweetly "Oh honey I thought you would get by now but its alright I will tell you what you are. You, hazel is a SLUT who changes your boyfriend as quick as TV channels" 

Just when I finished by sentence, I felt a tight slap on my face and I found myself on the floor form the force of the slap. 

I looked tentatively to see Nico giving me a death glare. He stood protectively in front of Hazel and asked coldly "What did you say to my sister?"

I gasped in shock.

Hazel Levesque and Nico Di Angelo are siblings?

Crap, What did I do!

Nico's fist were clenched and the only thing that was stopping him from attacking her was Hazel's firm hold on his thin arms. 

I gulped in fear as he came closer to me threateningly 

"If I hear anything shitty like that come out of your dirty mouth to my sister, I swear to all the gods above I will kill you so badly and send you to the fields of punishments after your death." he growled "You're just a jealous puny mortal, know your place!"

I shuddered not understanding anything he said but one thing was sure, I can never insults Hazel again.

I nodded slowly and ran away to my class scared that Nico Di Angelo might kill me there itself. 

God he was scary....... I thought after coming to safety of my classroom. 

I would never ever go near those siblings again.

---------------------------------

--------------

------

---

-

A/N: Sorry if it was small ! I was so busy writing the prologue for my new book i didn't have time. I promise the next update will be bigger.

Also a question: Whose relationship do you thing is the most strong in siblings? Percy and Tyson/Jason and Thalia/Nico and Hazel/Annabeth and Malcolm/Nico and Bianca/or any other relation I've missed. 

PS: Comment, Vote and Follow! Also I am reading every comments so if you guys have any requests don't be shy, please comment and I will surely do it as the next chapter!!! 

PPS: Until we meet again at the next update!!!!💜💜💜