Solangelo: Joana Wallson

A/N: So this is a double Update!!! I felt guilty because there are requests I haven't done and doing one update each day is very slow so I thought of maybe double updating! Ahh leave it I am just rambling.....

Here is Solangelo for you sungkyungrr !!!! Also this is the type you asked SoulLess2712. I hope you like it!!!!

PS: This is a kinda of serious oneshot but there will be a but of stupid mortal also. So sorry if you wanted a funny one. But I think to show the bond between couples there should be some serious oneshots also.

Also thank you for reading!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joana's POV

I was sitting in history class, bored out of my minds not paying nay attention to what Mrs. Oliver was saying.

It was bullshit anyway. Who cared about history? I can't even remember what I ate yesterday, then how am I gonna remember all these years and events. 

Ahh the only interesting thing in this class was that I could freely gawk at Will Solace the kind hottie of our school.

He was kinda like a nerd but his appearance was straight opposite to it, I mean he wasn't ugly and small like the other nerds. 

What can I say he was hot and many people tried courting him but the only answer they got was that he was already taken by a cute angel and had no intention of breaking up. 

I sighed staring at Will's perfect face and fantasizing all those untrue things that would never happen. But suddenly a phone rang loud and clear breaking me out of my reverie.

I looked around and noticed that it was Will's phone that was ringing.

Mrs. Oliver looked at him sternly and said "You know what the rule is Mr. Solace"

He nodded and answered the call while putting it on speaker. 

"Hello?" 

"WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A loud noise screamed making everyone in class flinch except for Will

"What happened Leo?" Will asked calmly (His doctor mode is kicking in, I guess)

"I-Its- Uhm Will why would a person suddenly collapse while walking?" 

"There are a lot of reasons for it. Now tell who collapsed" Will said in a strange soothing voice

"Uhm I don't think you need to know, just tell me what should we do?" Leo asked panicking 

Will opened his mouth to reply but was suddenly interrupted by another loud voice "Will!!!!"

"Yes Jason tell me what is wrong?"

"W-Will Its um its Nico" The guy named Jason said sobbing

The class fell silent as they saw the Will's face go from calm to full on fear mode. 

"WHAT IN NAME OF HADES HAPPENED TO HIM? DID HE NOT EAT HIS BREAKFAST? IS HE BLEEDING? TELL ME IS HIS HEARTBEAT STABLE? OR IS HE TRYING TO PRANK ME? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A PRANK." Will yelled clutching his heart

"I d-don't know W-Will. He was doing alright but he looked weak from today morning and terribly pale. W-We thought he didn't eat his food again so we made him at food but he still was trembling slightly. Piper thinks that it has something to do with the Gaea also Percy is hospitalized, his body is weak and I am starting to feel my energy disappearing. It like something bad is happening in the atmosphere and its hurting me as being the son of Zeus"