The Seven : Logan Miller (Part 2)

A/N: Alternate title: The Seven ft Calypso and Solangelo

Thank you for all the sweet comments and votes!!!!!!💜💜💜

Also please comment the mistakes💜

So lets get on with the story shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously.

Mia then suddenly pulled Will by the collar and locked lips with him.

And suddenly hell broke loose?

Logan's POV

I knew from the moment Nico asked about Will that they shared some kind of bond, if not romantic then a platonic one. 

And standing here and watching Nico furiously pull Mia away from Will and slap her, I knew I was right. 

Though I usually pride myself in being correct but this time I almost wished I was wrong because being on the receiving end of the small boy's anger didn't seem like a good idea and I could see Mia was getting annoyed which was only increased the warning bells in my head.

I quickly stole a glance at Jason the blonde haired boy and saw taht he was swiftly texting someone. I could catch only a few words like 'Neeks angry' 'Drama about to begin' 'Excited to break more mortals'

Right when Nico was about to do something Will suddenly pulled him into a warm hug and like an automatic reaction to Will's touch, Nico's shoulders drooped and he hugged back. 

"Who's this Will? And why the hell did he slap my pretty face?" Mia shrieked 

"Because you deserved it!" Jason said darkly 

"Why?"

"For trying to break my OTP!" Jason said coldly 

"Excuse me bitch, Will loves me and I love Will!" Mia announced and I swiftly turned to look at Will and Nico but they didn't seem to hear anything around them.

I sighed, those two were lost in their own world. 

But Mia being the stupid person she was, walked up to them and screamed "Will, This guy slapped me!!!! Why are you being so kind to him?" 

Will and Nico snapped out of their little romantic world and stared at Mia in confusion. 

"YOU!" Nico said coldly "How dare you kiss him?" 

"Oh I would dare because he is my boyfriend!"

"Did he tell you that?" Nico mocked

"No i know he is my boyfriend and that's enough." She screamed

"Girl I am not deaf you can shut your filthy mouth before I send a hundred skeletons behind you" Nico growled

"Nico!" Will called with a warning in his voice "Remember no using of powers, Doctor's orders" 

(Nico: I thought you said we could kill this stupid mortal?
Me: yeah so what?
Nico: Then take Will away from here. he won't let me use my power
Me: Don't worry I got it. We are going to kick her butt)

Suddenly out of nowhere a boy suddenly ran upto Jason and hugged him tightly. This all happened so fast that I couldn't quite make out who the fireball was

Jason smiled and hugged the guy back 

the guy broke their hug and turned towards Nico and now I could see who it was.