16

• 16 - SEARCH HIGH AND LOW •
Need to find something.

| Nisha's POV |

"Nisha, you ready?" Naomi asked poking her head between the gap on the door. I nodded my head and follow her outside our used to be shared room to the living room of our dorm with the daughters of the wind.

"You're going to the Class Hydra's dorm now and I'm already missing you!" Westley exclaimed running towards me and Naomi before she throw herself to us making us stumbles. Good thing me and Naomi gained our balance immediately before we roll down the floor. South get out of their room, her eyes quickly looking at us and we laugh at each other. Westley pulled away slightly but just to pull South towards us and we hug.

"We will going to miss the both of you too. The two of you are so good to me even though I'm so new in here." Naomi says when we finally pulled away from the warm, tight, and long hug we have.

"Of course! Anyone is welcome in friendships! As long as it's full of genuine, trust and love! We're still going to be friends right?" Westley grins holding my hand.

"Of course we will still be friends. When me and Naomi got vacant, we're going to visit the two of you." I smiles ruffling Westley's hair with my free hand. I think I'm really gonna miss them. Westley's loud and childish acts and South's calm yet playful and clingy.

"I think we should go now, Nisha." I heard Naomi said with her eyes looking on the wall clock. I nod my head before looking back at South and Westley.

"We're going now." I told them and how sadness flash on their eyes didn't escape my eyes. I give them a smile and reach out for them, pulling the both of them to a quick hug. "Don't be sad. It's not like we're going far away and not studying in the same university at all." I tried to lighten up the mood and they both put a smile though they are all fake since they are still sad from the inside. I caress both their cheeks gently. I may not that showy about my care at them sometimes but I'm very soft towards my friends. "We will see each other again, promise. Don't be sad, Hyujin, Heejin, okay?" I asked and suddenly, I can feel how they got so happy.

"That's a promise, Nisha?" Westley asked, her pinky finger pulled out towards me. I smiles and intertwine my pink on her.

"I promise."

°=

Eventually, after how long it take for me and Naomi to go, we eventually reached Class Hydra's Dorms. The first floor of their building is like what we can see to other buildings here. It is a spacious lounge that I think, Class Hydra held their visitors to wait and the elevator on the right side that suddenly slides open. Two figures steps out and I realized that it is actually Luana and Juliane. "It's nice to see the two of you here, already." Luana says walking closer to us. I give them a smile however I can't stop myself to quickly glance at Naomi beside me who also give them a smile... the smile that I found fake. I just quickly tear my gaze on her and just steps forward to meet Luana and Juliane.

"It's nice to see the two of you again, Luana and Juliane." I says pulling out a hand. Luana accept it and shakes hand however when I hand it out on Juliane, she suddenly pulled me to a hug that I quickly give back. Juliane pulls away and burst to pits of giggles.

"Hi Nisha! Hi Naomi! I'm really excited to meet and know the two of you more!" Juliane grins looking at me and Naomi back and forth and a smile grew on me. She's just like Westley but I can say that she is more cheerful and clever at some times.

"Juliane, let them breathe for awhile. Anyway, let's get inside our dorm shall we?" Luana asked as we nod our head. We head to the elevator and before we can get inside, our pins, which is the Class Hydra's pin, glows up and a 'ting' echoed as the elevator slides open and we get in.