would take a bullet for you.

".. the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away. "
-nicholas sparks

 "-nicholas sparks

_

mary anne's pov .ೃ࿐

i was down at the police station, trying to get this woman named dianah talking so she could help give information.

something was off putting about the officers that worked at the station though. how they were secretive, and just everything about them didn't make them look too good.

i walk into the interrogation room, standing across the table from dianah.

there was a small piece of paper in my hand, i slid it across the table so she could read it; we can keep josh safe. josh being her son.

putting that on a note was necessary because i was sure that the officers wouldn't like to hear that, and they would try to interfere.

she unfolds it, and reads it.

dianah looks up, her eyes watering as she slides the note back over to me. without speaking, i knew her answer. so i grab the note, and give a small nod before walking out of the room.

when doing so, i turn around to see one of the officers, "what was that about?"

i shrugged, "just seeing if she wanted to talk."

"a person like dianah's gotta have some demons. it's like she was born into bad choices."

i furrow my eyebrows, and before i could respond, her phone rang. she excused herself.

then i pull out my phone, sending hotch a text telling him her name, lorenzana. knowing he would understand.

i walk back into the interrogation room, seeing that rossi had sent a picture of her son josh.

i show dianah the picture, "he's with agents now."

"oh my god.." she breathed.

"do you agree to cooperate?" i ask putting my phone back into my pocket.

"yes." she agrees, "just get me the hell out of here."

i nod, "let's go."

we both walk out, i had my hand on her arm, leading her out with me.