poker face.

" a sky full of stars, and he was staring at her "
— atticus

" a sky full of stars, and he was staring at her "— atticus

___

"hey mary anne, are you ready?" spencer asked as he stood by the door.

"yes yes!" she stumbled out of the room dressed in a red dress, some black heels, and red lip stick.

spencer couldn't help but smile, "you look gorgeous."

she smiles as she plants a kiss on his cheek, "thank you. you look handsome! now let's go!"

"hey, you were the one who was taking long." he chuckled as he grabbed her jacket for her.

mary anne smiles, as she puts it on "thank you, bur me? late? no way."

he shakes his head with a laugh, putting his jacket on. "alright alright."

rossi's mansion!

everyone was scattered around the mansion, lingering and having an amazing time.

this is where mary anne finally met the infamous jennifer jareau and emily prentiss.

"oh my," mary anne chuckles as she gave each of them a hug. "you both are gorgeous." (dump spence and date them 🙄🤬😼)

they chuckle, saying thank you.

"you're also very gorgeous! spence.." jj glanced over at him, "when were you going to tell me you literally won at life with her as your girlfriend?!"

they all laughed, eventually taking part in some small talk.

mary anne was laughing with penelope about god knows what, but spencer was admiring her from afar.

"hey pretty boy," derek greeted as he came to stand next to him trying to see what he was so mesmerized by. quickly realizing it was mary anne.

he cooed with a grin, "oooo, when are you gonna out a ring on it?"

spencers cheeks quickly warm up, clearing his throat. "i.. uh i didn't even-"

"think about it? sure you have kid. the way you just stare at her!"

the two chuckle, but spencer's attention quickly fixated on jj who was walking past them.

it was if the world just stopped for a few moments, and he was flooded with so many emotions. (no.)

he quickly shook himself out of the trance before derek could notice. what the hell.