four texts, one missed call.

" i loved you at your darkest . "
— romans 5:8

 " — romans 5:8

___

hey, where are u?
sent 10:04pm

sorry if i'm being annoying, but
i've called.. no answer. :(
sent 10:05pm

you didn't come home last night.
sent 6:34am

i hope you're ok, text me if you are pls.
sent 6:35am

-

spencer sighed as he read the text messages he had sent from last night and this morning.

he was worried, rightfully so. but he hoped she would show up at the bau, safe and okay. but when arriving at work, five minutes passed, nothing. ten, nope. fifteen? no.

"you okay kid?"morgan asked, spencer simply nodded.

he stared at those glass doors in hopes that he would see mary anne walk out of the elevator. but she didn't, and that's when he told hotch.

"i-i.. i know somethings off, i texted her four times and no answer.. not any of my calls either. and you know mary anne, she would never disappear like this."

hotch nods before walking out his office to inform everyone to go to the round table.

"oh no.. what's going on, i didn't have a case ready.." penelope furrowed her eyebrows as she took a seat.

"we have reason to believe that something happened to mary anne.." hotch sighed.

everyone grew concern, penelopes face dropped she quickly got up, panicking.

"no no no.. stop. no. what? okay i'm going to go track her phone, she had it with her right? oh god, she's gonna be okay? tell me she's gonna be okay—"

"okay penelope.." blake got up to put a hand on her shoulder, "why don't i go with you, you'll be fine."

hotch nodded, the two walking out.

"okay spencer, you were the last to see her?" david glanced over at him.

"yeah-yeah, i uh, since we live next to each other she mentioned how she was going on a walk.." (singing challenge, yeah yeah 😼😼)

"do you know where?" luke asked.

"no.. she just said how she wanted to get some fresh air. i told her to just knock on my door when she got back to make sure she did come back. but she never did, and i just figured she just went straight to bed you know? but i saw she never responded—"

spencer rambled but he got interrupted with penelope walking in with her laptop, followed by blake.

"okay so, sorry boy wonder for interrupting but spencer's messages did go through at.. 10:04pm. and i just located her cell at the park three minutes away from your apartment." she informed, everyone gets up.