wedding bells.

" he looked at her the way all girls wanted to be looked at. "
— the great gatsby

 "— the great gatsby

___

it had been a few months since theo's funeral, and what has happened since then? well don't mind if i fill you in.

1. spencer and mary anne = best ship ever! of course, you already knew that.

the two love birds have been doing amazingly, and it seems as if as the days go on, the more they fall in love with each other.

which is.. kinda sweet i suppose. (hater 🤨🤨🤬)

that's kinda all.. not much has happened which is good in a sense. finally for once, spencer isn't dying. we love to see it. go king!

now, to what's going on as of right now!

it was one of those days where mary anne was off of work, and spencer was off on a case.

those kinds of days were always kind of odd for the two, seeing as they both are always together.

so, today was a gloomy and rainy afternoon. mary anne decided she was going to just stay in the apartment and read for awhile. she was until she heard her phone ding.

spence<3 : Hi! We should be wrapping this case up soon. I'll be home by tomorrow, I love you, don't read that book without me!

mary anne chuckles a bit, looking down at the book that the two had been reading.

koala : oops.. ill put it down right now.. but okay! i love you. cant wait to see you spence :)

it wasn't unusual for them not to talk much when they are apart, of course because each of them would be occupied. and they understood.

spence<3 : By the way, when I get home, we're going out to eat dinner. Just a heads up.

she was confused. well yeah, the two would go out for dinner occasionally, but only when something special was going on. so this was kind of unusual.

mary anne simply shrugs it off because she always enjoyed dinner with him.

time skip!!! 。・:*˚:✧。

it was very early in the morning, mary anne was fast asleep in bed. she was startled by the sound of keys and the door opening.