woo hoo, girls night!

" i still remember you as the little girl who overwaters plants because she doesn't know when to stop giving. "
- unknown

 "- unknown

_

mary anne got up at her usual time, five-twenty sharp. usually having to be at work by six.

but today, they didn't have to be in by eight, giving them an extra two hours of rest.

she groans, remembering she didn't have to be up so early. so there she laid on her bed thinking about the most random things, but lost her train of thought when she heard a knock on the door.

it was still dark out, mary anne felt her eyelids weighing heavy as she got up to go open the door. making sure to be careful, and not completely run into a wall. which happened more often than one would like to admit.

opening the door, she's greeted by a sleepy spencer reid; his messy wavy hair, plaid pajama pants, a tshirt, and a zip up sweater.

mary anne smiles, she thought he looked beyond adorable.

"good morning sir."

he exchanges a smile, and his VOICE. god his sleepy voice made her heart melt. "morning mary anne, you ready to go?"

her eyes widened, "oh, now?"

she looked down at what she was wearing, an old tshirt and shorts.

spencer chuckles, "cmon, just go put some shoes on, and bring your go bag." (yessirrr anything for you 😜😏)

mary anne furrowed her eyebrows, but did so. she slid on her crocs, (we don't judge, i luv my crocs so i had to 😼) and grabbed her go bag so the two were on their way.

"why are we bringing our go bags?" she asked, spencer was driving.

he smiles, "you're gonna need it."

"i was the one who asked you to get coffee with me. so you're taking me on an adventure now, dr reid?" she chuckles glancing over at him.

spencer laughs, "yes, are you hungry?" (yeah❤️, for you 😏 bye i'm sorry i'll stop LOL.)

"mm yes, i am."

the two arrived at a coffee shop, picking up coffee, obviously, and each of them getting a breakfast sandwich.

after that, the sun still wasn't up. but spencer drove to the familiar area where they watched the stars the other night.

she glances over at spencer with a smile, noticing where they were.

her eyes widened, "are we going to watch the sunrise?"

spencer's cheeks turned red, "yes."

mary anne excitedly got out the car, getting the paper bag with their food and grabbed their coffee, as he grabbed the blanket.