underwater.

" it's beautiful, isn't it? how it all hurts but we never give up. "
— unknown

 " — unknown

___

to james' relief, her eyes began to open. she was back in the chair with her arms and legs tied up, she sighed defeatedly.

"james.. what are you gaining from this.."

"i want you to tell your little friends how useless they are, and how they aren't here for you like i am!" james snapped, as he set up a camera in front of her, along with a huge bucket of water.

she knew what was coming, feeling a knot tie in her stomach as she glances at the water in front of her.

"this is going to be live, and sent to your other agent friends." he smirks, pressing play.

·:*˚:✧。

"hey.. hey guys! we have a stream coming in, and it doesn't look too good." penelope called out running in the room with her laptop in hand, everyone was at the round table at this point. she connected the stream to the tv for everyone to watch. "i'm tracking it right now, but you guys have to see this.."

there displayed mary anne, bruised up and overrall not looking so good. a bucket of water in front of her with a james in all black, behind her.

he shoved her, "tell them!"

mary anne swallowed, "hi.." she gives a small weak smile. "so uhm.. he.. wanted me to tell you guys that uh.."

james gets frustrated with her taking so long, so he pushes her head down in the water. a bit later, he lets go for mary anne to struggle to catch her breathe again. (i tried to screammm, but my head was underwaterrr😰)

spencer slammed a book on the table, getting up and putting his hands in his face frustratedly. (oh to be that book😄)

"how have we not caught him yet?! he's getting off on knowing he's hurting us and her. next thing we know, she's going to die of the amount of water in her lungs! it only takes twenty-to-sixty seconds for her to drown!"

aaron glares at him, "take a walk reid."

"no! i'm not going to 'take a walk' when my-" he stopped himself, "mary anne is going to die if we don't find the location soon!"

penelope gasps, "holy crap, that's james! that's the guy who was flirting with her!" she exclaimed, "hold on, i'm getting the address, almost there.."

·:*˚:✧。

she chokes on the water, coughing it out she takes a deep breath. "you guys are terrible.. alright? i'm barely alive here.. and.. and.. where are you guys? not here.."