the new agent, jealousy, & confessions.

" i think we deserve a soft epilogue, my love. we are good people and we've suffered enough. "
— nikka ursula

 "— nikka ursula

___

spencer and mary anne arrived back to their homes, and to their luck, david was hosting a dinner party.

it was kind of random, but he wanted to spend time outside of work with the team. (we were ROBBED of these kinds of scenes🧎🏌️‍♀️)

mary anne was in her apartment getting ready for the evening, putting her dark brown waves into a low ponytail.

she hears a knock on the door, going over to open it to see spencer reid himself. he was dressed casually, button down shirt, dress pants, and his converse. his hair was messy, yet contained.

she couldn't help but smile,  "you look good, i've gotta give it to you doctor reid."

spencer's cheeks turn a bright red, "thank you. you look.. really good as well."

time skip ₊˚.༄

when arriving at rossi's mansion, they greeted each other and see everyone was dressed formally.

everyone was scattered in the mansion, along with in the backyard.

there sat spencer and mary anne, on the bench that was there.

"mary anne.. i have a question.." he sighed, looking down at his feet.

"yeah, what's up?" she furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at him.

"have you ever liked someone before, but too scared to say it?"

she chuckles a bit, "yeah."

there was a heavy silence between them, other than the soft music that was coming out of the rossi mansion and chatter.

penelope and jj were watching from a distance, knowing exactly what was going on.

penelope groans, slapping her forehead, "they're idiots! oh my god, kiss already! or i'm going to hear about this for the next week from mary anne!"

derek walks up next to the two women, seeing what they were seeing. "what's going on with pretty girl and boy over there? no way.. is it..?"

jj chuckles, "we're hoping he's going to finally admit his feelings for her.."

he chuckles, "finally.."