chapter one

Rainbow lights beaming everywhere around the room

Rainbow lights beaming everywhere around the room. Sometimes directly into my eyes because that shit is hanging off the ceiling on its last wire. No one bothered to fix it.

I sat at the bar sipping on a glass of wine watching this man from a distance.

Was I a stalker? Absolutely not.

The man had brown hair, dark brown eyes, he was taller than me by a couple inches. His hair was sweaty and messy probably from dancing for hours. He wore tight clothing that would hug his muscles. It's too bad he wasn't a good person.

"Sapphire, he's alone." I heard. It came from the clear earpiece I had.

After hearing that I took my earpiece off and dropped it on the ground. I walked over to him keeping my eye on him and only him. He started to notice that I was coming in his direction so he stared me down from head to toe.

"Hey love." I whispered into his ear after I sat down next to him. I placed my hand on his thigh rubbing it up and down slowly.

"Hello pretty lady, what's your name?" He grins, making his one dimple pop out. 

"Amelia Rose."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Andy. Are you having a good time?" He asks placing his rough hands under my dress.

"No but umm I know what could make it better." I stuck my bottom lip out. I leaned closer to the crook of his neck planting small kisses. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt with one hand while my other hand moved to his erection.

I can smell a mixture of alcohol and axe spray. Not the best combination but I've probably smelt it over a thousand times already so I managed to fight off the urge to puke.

"Let's take you up to my office." He says helping me stand up. He leads me up to a flight a stairs. We walked all the way down into the last room. Once I walked in he locks the door and pushes me against it.

I looked around observing the office. It wasn't an office to be exact. It had a huge bed in the center, the walls were red. The small nightstand next to the bed had a little lamp on it. The curtains were black so there was barely any light shining through the windows.

I quickly looked back into his eyes that were filled with lust and hunger.

"Are you gonna let me destroy your pussy tonight?" He smirks cupping my face in his hand. Ugh cringe.

Very rough hands. They need to be moisturized.

"Maybe, maybe not." I unbuckled his pants and grabbed his dick stroking it.

"Fuck Amelia." He grunts.

I stopped and pushed him onto the bed. I pulled down his pants all the way and threw them across the room. He didn't have any boxers or underwear on which is umm weird and disgusting but whatever.

I grabbed his erection pumping it up and down. He groans loudly. He sits up taking off my red silk dress leaving me in a lace bra and thong.

"Wow." He stares at my body. I sent him a little wink. I sat on his stomach a little above his erection that kept poking my butt. He nibbles on the skin around my collarbone.

"Mmm." I faked a moan. I quickly reached to the side of the bed and grabbed a pair of handcuffs.

"Wow you're kinky." He smirks.

"Mhm." I hummed cuffing his right foot to pole on the right bottom corner. I grabbed his left hand cuffing it to the pole on the top left corner.

"I'm going to destroy you tonight." I said rubbing my core against his throbbing dick. "But not in the sexual way." I got up from him.

"What the fuck?" He snaps trying to get which doesn't work considering I handcuffed him to the bed.

"Sweetheart, did you really think you could get away from Talon?" I grinned and the look on his face was pure entertainment.

"You're a baiter?" He growls trying to get out of the handcuffs.

"Yup." I replied popping the 'p'

I grabbed his pants that were on the floor and dig through it.

"Don't do that!" He shouts.

"Why not? Afraid I'll take something you don't want me to have?" I felt around finally grabbing onto a microchip.

"Mm mm mmmm you're going to hell once Talon discovers what's on the chip." I smirked.

"No, please. Tell him I'll pay him tomorrow. Let me go and I'll go get the money." He pleads.

"Sorry I don't do the negotiations." I turned around, bent down sliding my dress back up so my ass was facing him.

"Fuck." He grunts again. I turned to see his balls getting blue hues.

"You might wanna fix that." I said getting ready to walk out. "Also next time you try to seduce a women, well if you ever get that chance. Don't tell her you're gonna destroy her pussy. She'll be very disappointed to see what's underneath the pants."

"You're a fucking bitch!" He spats trying to get out of the handcuffs again. Why does this man keep trying?

"Truth hurts huh?" I rolled my eyes and walked out.

I walked to the back door and walked into the car waiting for me.

"What the hell took you so long?" I felt my hair being pulled. I hissed at the pain.

"Doesn't matter. What matters is I have what you wanted." I spat and gave him the microchip.

"Good job sweetie well done." My uncle says letting go of my hair.

"Whatever." I mumbled and sat.

"When we get home, I want you to shower and get dressed. We have someplace to go." He grins playing with the microchip in his hand.

"Why? It's like 3 in the morning."

"Don't question needs. Just follow your orders." He shouts again.

"Fine." He needs to get laid or something.

^*^
published: september 9th, 2020
hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter :*