chapter twenty four

After I finished training with Marcus he dropped me off at home

After I finished training with Marcus he dropped me off at home. I went upstairs and into Sebastian's room. I heard the water running so he was probably in the shower.

A bright light bulb appears above my head .... I'm kidding that doesn't happen. However I did get a good idea.

After a long day of training with my dad I finally was able to come back home

After a long day of training with my dad I finally was able to come back home. I know Marcus and Saph are training and she probably wasn't home yet.

I knew she was also mad at me for what I did to her two nights ago. My punishment for her was to lick a wall or something but that changed last minute. She also had a look in her eye that screamed for revenge.

I stripped out of my cloths and got in the shower.

I started washing my body then I heard shuffling in my room. If there is a robber please just let me finish showering first. I cannot fight butt ass naked.

I hear footsteps coming closer and then stuff dropping onto the floor. Cloths to be exact.

Is a robber trying to shower with me?

The curtain pulls back and in came Saph.

"Hi." She smiled and giggled. She's so cute.

"What are you doing?" I asked slowly going back to washing my body. I looked down at her body. Her beautiful naked body.

"I need to shower." She shrugs and turns around letting the water hit her in the face.

"So you came to shower with me?"

"Not really." She said moving back a little bit. Her butt touches my member causing it to throb. I bit the side of my cheek to stop me from groaning.

"Then why are you in here."

"To do this." She turned around and got on her knees. She grabbed my member that was already erected and put it in her mouth.

"Fuck Saph." I groaned out. She continues to bob her head and I gripped onto her hair.

"Shit fuck yeah." I said as she continues to pump it with her hand.

She continues to pleasure me as I moaned her name loudly. I couldn't help it. She's too good.

"I'm about to—"

"Hold it." She quickly replies and I do as I'm told. I am whipped.

She goes on and continues to do what she was doing and before I could release she stops and stands up grinning.

"What? Don't stop." I growled getting her hand and putting it back on my erection.

"Why? You didn't let me release during my punishment." She smirks.

"Wow."

"Revenge is a bitch huh?" She tries getting out but I pulled her back in. My erection touching her butt didn't help me in the slightest bit.

"You started a war." I whispered in her ear.

"Actually I ended it. We're even now so if you try to do what you did to me again, I will chop your dick off and feed it to you." She turns around, pecks me on the lips and then gets out. "It's okay I'll help you out though." She reaches in for the shower knob and turns it to cold. "There you go. Have fun." She winks and grabs her clothes and walks out.

I mumbled some curse words before stepping into the cold water. I smiled standing in the cold water processing what just happened.

My girlfriend is good.

Once I was finished I got out to see Saph laying on my bed with my t-shirt on. Her hair was still wet. She probably got out of the shower herself.

"Took you long enough." She grins. "You were in there for an hour."

"Because of you."

"No, no because of you."

I climbed on her hovering her. She wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer.

"You're evil ya know?" I asked her.

"I've been told." She shrugs smiling.

I grabbed her face smashing our lips together. I slowly slid my hands up her shirt one hand caressing her side while the other gripped on her boob. I pinched her nipple making her moan.

She pulls away flipping us over so she's sitting on top of me. I want her to see on my face.

"Does each of your tattoos have a meaning?" She asks.

"Some of them yeah."

"What does this one mean?" She points to the rose on my chest, it's stem went all around and down my arm.

"It's for my mom and grandmother. They both loved roses." I played with her hand.

"This one?" She points to the sun and moon on my ribs. That one hurt like a bitch.

"A representation of opposing powers like you know life and death or good and bad." I tell her and she nods her head.

"This one on your collarbone?" She traces it causing me to shiver.

"It's the year my grandfather was born and his death date."

"I'm sorry." She pouts cutely.

"Don't be." I caressed her face. "Do you want any tattoos?"

"Not anymore. I'm good with the ones I have."

"What? Where?" I exclaimed. I've been with this girl for almost a year. How do I not know she had one.

She holds her hair up and points to the butterflies behind her ear with initials behind it. Well two of them had initials behind it.

"I wasn't allowed to get tattoos because I was a baiter so since it's behind my ear it's barely noticeable." She tells me.

"I'm guess they're for your parents and your brother?"

"Yeah. I don't know my dad but I've always assumed that he passed away so I got one for him too." She shrugs and turns back around still sitting on top of my tummy.

"You should get my named on your ass." I winked.

"I'll get it if you get my name tattooed on your little friend down there." She grazes her finger on my length.

"First of all he's not little, we both know that." She smiles widely. "Secondly that's gonna be painful and lastly I don't believe in the matching tattoos thing."

"Good because I don't either."

I grabbed her face pulling her down. "You're beautiful you know that?"

She blushes slightly. "Thanks baby." She pecked my lip quickly but I held the back of her neck making her smash her lips onto mine.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: february 10th, 2021

I hope everyone is having a great week! MUAHHH!!