chapter nineteen

Last night was so amazing

Last night was so amazing. After the many rounds and the many climaxes we finally decided to stop and fall asleep. When I tell you I slept like a baby, I did. It was the best sleep I've had in a while.

I turned around staring at Sebastian sleeping. His eyes was fluttering, his lips looked so plump and soft making them so kissable.

"Done staring?" He says opening one eye up.

"Yeah." I smiled. Man he always catches me.

"Good morning baby." He pecks my lips pulling me closer to him. He puts his face at the crook of my neck.

"Good morning love."

"I love it when you call me that." He mumbles.

"Love?"

"Yeah." He places a kiss on my shoulder.

"Why?"

"It's a turn on but only when it comes from you." His finger trails down my sides.

"Good." I smiled. "Do you have any plans for the day?"

"Why? Are you trying to get me to stay in bed so we can recreate last night's memories?" He smirks.

"No." I rolled my eyes trying not to give into that. "We have a mess to clean up downstairs."

"Oh." He grunts. "I mean cleaning sounds fun too."

We laid there in silence holding onto each other for a couple more minutes before I pulled away. If I didn't I would've laid there all day.

"I'm gonna go shower." I told him. I tried standing up but my knees felt weak.

I sat back down and turned around slowly to see Sebastian smirking at me.

"I did warn you after the fifth round."

"Shut up." I slapped his chest.

"It's okay. We can shower together." He says getting up. He wraps his arm around my waist carrying me into his shower which so happens to have my shower stuff in here too.

He places me down gently but not letting go. He holds up me up with one arm while washing my body with the other.

When I tell you I could not walk, I actually couldn't. My vagina, my thighs, my back. Everything was so sore. I've never had sex like that ever and I could tell it's not going to be the last time.

After he finishes washing my body teasing me a little by pinching my nipple, I started washing his also teasing him a little by grazing my finger across the tip of his member.

"Hey I know you're sore and all but if you tease me again I'll take you right there on that sink." He tells me making me giggle. We both finished washing up. He places me down to go get a towel. He comes back with a towel wrapped around his waist and then wraps the other around me. He holds me from behind and takes us to sink.