chapter twelve

"Remind me why I decided to agree to this

"Remind me why I decided to agree to this." Sebastian says.

"Because your daddy told you so and you have no choice." I was currently getting dressed. I threw in three dresses to pick from.

A gold silky dress that stopped above my knee. This dress would require me not to wear a bra.

A navy blue tight fitting dress that hugged my curves but the material was somewhat scratchy.

The last dress was dark red spaghetti strapped dress that was covered all over my leg. On the left side there was a slit from my knee down that went all the way down.

"Okay seriously if this is how you getting ready to bait guys, I would not mind watching." Sebastian says referring to how I just tried all these dresses on. He was laying down with his arms holding his head showing those very muscular arms.

"Which dress did you like the best?" I asked walking over to him in the red dress.

"I liked all over them but..." he leaned closer to my face.

"But?"

"I like you better with nothing on." He cups my face pecking my lips over and over again. "Let's just stay here and cuddle."

"Can't do that love." I pulled away getting up to go put on makeup.

"I know." Sebastian pouts like a child causing me to laugh.

~

During the whole car ride to the club Forbes kept telling me stories from when they were little.

I found out that they both had different moms, Forbes moved to the UK to stay with his mother. Forbes was 25 and divorced. His wife told him that he was a sex crazed freak who deserves nothing but misery after finding out what he did for a living.

I mean if I was born and was raised in a type of environment like this I'd 100% zoom my ass outta here too.

Once we arrived at the club we all separated as quick as possible.

"Be careful." Sebastian told me for the fifth time in the last thirty minutes.

I've been watching Matthew for thirty minutes simply glancing over at him every now and then. He looked very dangerous like no joke this man will make you pee yourself just by one look. He never smiled once not even when he was being greeted by the owner of the club.

All he did was smirk and grin while he was watching the girls on the dance floor.

I walked over to him acting a little bit tipsy. "Hey hottie." I sat down next to him placing my hand on his thigh closer to his crotch.

"Wassup mama." He smirks wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me on top of his lap. He pushed me forward so I could lean a little. "Philip get this fine ass lady here a drink." He said to the guy standing next to his booth.

He roughly grabs my arms holding it back towards him and he moves my hips round and round on his bulge.

"This is giving me a boner." Forbes said. "Oh shit she can hear me." He nervously chuckles. "Sorry Seb."

Philip returns with two drinks.

"This ass is real nice but I think it'll look better without the dress." He whispers into my ear. "Drink that shit up while I go get us a room." He pushes me off of him roughly before walking away.

Philip stands there watching me. "Can I help you?"

"I advise you to drink." He says but his finger is moving side to side. I looked at him confused. He sighs and starts moving towards me. He accidentally trips and falls right on top of me. "Don't drink it, it's poisoned."

"Oh. Then what should I do with it?" I whispered.

"Here. Give me the other one." He says handing me an empty cup and I give him the other one.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I asked quickly.

He pulls out a badge. "Undercover FBI agent."

Yeah I most definitely gotta stay away from him too.

"Oh, okay." I said. "You can get off of me now."

"Shit sorry."

"Pretend to be loopy and unconscious." He says before standing back to where he was before.

"I have a room, let's go." He pulls me up roughly. I fell right and left. I pretended to fall but he quickly held me up chuckling.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good." He whispers into my hair. I rolled my eyes but he couldn't see since my eyes were closed.

I heard the door close and locked and felt myself being throw onto a bed. I opened my eyes slowly watching him cuff one my hand to the top of the bed.  He goes to unbuckle his pants and then comes closer to me ripping my dress.

My poor red dress.

"Poor girl. Shouldn't have been a slut." He smacked my face. I shot my eyes opened and kicked him in the crotch.

"Bitch what the fuck!" He yells throwing the tiny metal lamp at me. It fell onto the bed as I reached for it he tackled me.

"You think you could fight me bitch? I had many girls tried and they didn't win." He smirks slapping me the face. I quickly grabbed the lamp hitting him the head. He gets off of me groaning holding his head that was bleeding now.

I quickly grabbed the sheet and covered myself as Forbes and Sebastian ran in. Matthew quickly reaches for his gun but couldn't find it.

"When I find my gun I'll kill all of you. Especially you." He points at me. I held his gun up and smiled.

"Not if I shoot you first." As Forbes' men grabbed him and tied him up. Before they got him out I shot him in the left foot.

I have great aim.

"FUCK!" He whimpers and turns around trying to run towards me but Forbes' men grabbed him again.

"What'd you do that for?" Forbes asked me.

"It's for all the girls he raped and killed." I shrugged wrapping the blanket around my body.

Sebastian takes off the cuffs and then wraps his arm around me. "You never fail to impress me." He pecks my lips. "Now c'mon lets get go." He says pulling the blanket off but I stopped him.

"He tore my dress up." I pointed to where my beautiful dress was laying. Rip.

"Shit." He takes off his hoodie and gives it to me. He holds the blanket up just in case anyone comes in. His hoodie was large on me and very comfy. It stopped at the middle of my thigh.

"Thank you."

^•^
published: november 18th, 2020
thank you for 3k reads and 200 votes! MUAH!!