chapter four

Deodorant? Check

Deodorant? Check.
Lipgloss? Check.
Two horny boys surrounding you in a car talking about prostitutes while the other one is listening to music? Also check.

"Can you shut the hell up? Geez I'm sick of listening of your sex stories with these girls." I spat.

"Aww has someone not gotten laid recently? Is that why she's so cranky?" Marcus teases poking my cheek.

"Marcus I'll bite your finger if you don't get it out of my face." I threaten.

"Ouuu she's kinky too?" He jokes causing me to slump in my seat.

"Keep your eyes on Samuel Beckett at all times. Do not let him out of your sight." Sebastian tells me as I got out of the car.

"Sir, I know how this works Ive been doing it for three years." I sassed.

"Be uhh careful." Colton tells me nervously.

"I will thanks." I winked before walking in through the side door. Marcus and Sebastian were gonna walk in through different doors separately. Colton hack into the camera to watch what was going on from the outside. He was also the driver.

I sat at the bar ordering myself two tequila shots.

"You shouldn't be drinking." I hear in the earpiece.

"Mind your business." I sang lowly. 

"Guys 3 o'clock" Colton says. I carefully looked over and spotted him. This man was handsome but he was in his early thirty's and also a killer.

With that face he could've went so far in life but with that attitude it definitely went south.

I drank my last shot before trotting to his direction pretending to be drunk. Samuel likes to take advantage of drunk girls. What an ass.

"Hey there baby." I bit my nail smiling at him flirtatiously.

"Would you like to join the crew?" He smirks motioning to the two drunk girls clinging to his arms desperately. 

"Actually...I'd prefer if it was just you and me you know alone, in a dark room, your hands roaming every inch of my body while I ride your..." I pointed to his bulge.

He quickly stood up pushing the two girls sitting next to him away.

"Definitely sounds like a plan." He whispers in my ear. I'm so glad for these clear earpieces.

He held my waist up as I pretend to stumble up the stairs and into these rooms. Once we got in the room he slammed the door closed and threw me onto the bed.

"Your body is beautiful." He mutters under his breathe. He starts taking off his pants and this time this guy does have boxers on. I can see he had the gun strapped to ankle.

"So what do you do for a living?" I asked.

"Well since I'm gonna kill you after this anyways... I sell all kinds of illegal drugs." He rips his shirt off.