chapter twenty nine

"No matter what happens you will not draw out your weapons until Marcus or I say so

"No matter what happens you will not draw out your weapons until Marcus or I say so." Sebastian tells a group of guys.

Sebastian had to go meet up with Vallin to  discuss their fight. Rules and regulations as they say.

Colton and I had to stay back. Colton stayed because he doesn't like to fight and I had to stay because no one outside of our gang knew we were dating.

"Don't worry, I'll be home soon okay?" Sebastian tells me pecking my lips.

"I wish I could come." I pout.

"It's better if you stay here."

"I know." I pecked his lips again.

"When I come home, we'll do something fun." He smirks.

"Uh no, I'm still mad at you." I crossed my arm.

"It's been a week Saph." He groans.

"So? Me being mad at you doesn't have an expiration date so therefore I could be mad at you all I want." I sassed.

"Alright fine. Be careful." He caressed my face cupping it.

"Me be careful? I'm staying at home. You need to be careful." I stabbed his chest with my finger.

"I will."

"I swear if you have any sort of wound on you I'll cuss you out."

"What? Why?" He asks chuckling.

"Because I want to. After I'm done cussing you out then I'll care for you."

"Okay." He chuckles. He cups my face again bringing me up on to my tip-toes. "I'll be home soon beautiful."

"Better be." I pressed my lip against his. I could care less if we were giving the other guys a show. I wanted him.

"Alright love birds we gotta go." Marcus pulls us apart. He then hugs me.

"I'll miss you bestie." He hugs me tight.

"I'll miss you too. Be careful."

He nods and they head out.

"Colton, Appa!" I shouted. They both turn their heads in my direction. "Let's watch Annabelle."

~

"Appa it's okay. There's no evil doll in our house." I said calming him down. Okay so maybe watching Annabelle with my overly sensitive and dramatic dog is not a good idea.

He continues to bark at random things running all over the place.

"Colton!" I called out. He went to the bathroom like thirty minutes ago and hasn't came back.

I think it was because he didn't want to watch the rest of the movie.

I decided to check up on him anyways. I looked every where for him but I couldn't find him. Maybe he left?

No, he can't leave until the others come back.

"Colton?" I asked. Appa ran past me and into Sebastian's room. I found Colton going through Sebastian's computer.

"Uh what are you doing?"

"Saph shush please." He says. He keeps his eyes on the screen. I noticed that he was watching the guys talking. Sebastian, Vallin and their men.

Vallin had dark brown hair and tan skin. He looked a little bit shorter than Sebastian.

"Someone sent this." Colton holds up his phone.

'They're not getting out of there alive.'

"Who isn't?" I asked stopping when I saw a bright light on the screen.

Multiple gun shots were fired.

"What the fuck." I said pushing a Colton over and looking at the screen.

The cameras were covered in smoke. We could barely see anything.

Ten minutes pass by and we're still trying to see through the cameras. Colton went back and forth to try and find out who could've done that. No one one Sebastian's side did it and we didn't notice anyone move on Vallin's side.

"It looked like it came from the ceiling?" Colton says replaying the clip.

"Where did they go to meet?"

"Warehouse by the water front."

I sighed knowing exactly how that warehouse is built. "They probably had someone hiding up there. That warehouse used to be a factory for bombs."

The phone rings and Colton picks it up.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked as he was listening to the phone.

His emotions go from happy, to confuse to angry and then he frowns sadly.

"Colton." I whined as he hung up the phone.

"Saph I'm sorry." He whispered.

"What?"

"Sebastian he was shot. They're bringing him to the hospital in our building."

Everything became a blur, my chest was tightening, it felt like my lungs were closing. I could hear Colton asking me if I was okay but I couldn't respond. I started shaking violently. I could hear my heart beats rapidly increasing.

"Sapphire breathe please." Colton says.

"I —" I tried but nothing else could come out.

"C'mon Saph, calm down. Breathe in through your nose and out with your mouth." He says.

I did as I'm told. I stopped shaking and sweating.

My vision is still blurred but I was able to regain focus.

"Colton?"

"Yes?"

"Take me to Sebastian." I demanded and he nods. He helps me up and we got into the car.

Sebastian please be okay. Please come home. Please don't leave me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 12th, 2021

I hope you guys are enjoying these chapters, I know it moves fast, has unrealistic events sometimes but it was fun to write lol.

Have a great day! I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow, unless I forget then Saturday. MUAH!!