chapter forty

"Merry Christmas bitches!" Marcus says diving into the bed where Appa and I were laying

"Merry Christmas bitches!" Marcus says diving into the bed where Appa and I were laying. Appa immediately jumps off the bed leaving me to be the only one tackled by Marcus.

"Get off me turd." I groaned.

"It's Christmas! C'mon! Let's go open presents." He clapped dragging me up.

I looked on the floor to see Sebastian wasn't sleeping there anymore. Usually I'd get up first.

"Alright, I'll go get ready."

"Okay!" Marcus yells zooming out of the room.

I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I stayed in my oversized hoodie and sweats.

I went downstairs to see Marcus, Colton, his boyfriend, my dad, my aunt and Sebastian sitting on the couch talking.

I walked by as they continued to talk and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I was nervous for today. I'm not exactly sure how I was going to spring this up. I wanted to give him the best gift but I don't know if he'll like it or not.

Maybe.

Ugh, stop overthinking bitch.

I walked into the living room and soon after we started opening gifts.

Sebastian and I wasn't sure what to give everyone individually so we ended up buying everyone tickets to Bora Bora for the summer. They all liked it, Marcus and Beth were jumping off the walls.

Marcus bought Appa a stuffed animal of himself which I thought was the cutest thing ever.

Sebastian though has been awfully quiet. He only laughed, smiled, nodded and shook his head during our little conversations.

After opening gifts, my dad, aunt and I left to go to the cemetery.

"I wish I was there to protect you." My dad says to my mom. We all sat in front of their graves. My dad on my left and my aunt on my right. "I remember our first Christmas with the twins. You got them so many pairs of matching cloths. Beth even bought them matching toy cars."

"I remember walking downstairs to see our twins standing up for the first time trying to reach for a ornament. Who knew that was going to be the last time we were together as a family." He sighs softly wiping his tears away.

"Christmas is never the same without you two but I know you two are up there watching over us. We miss you so much." Beth cries.

"I love you."

We all sat there in silence for a couple hours. That's what we did most of the time we came to visit. It just made us feel like they were there with us.

It was around 3 pm now. I barely spoke with Sebastian. I took my other present back from earlier this morning. I'm not sure if it's a great time to give it to him.