chapter eight

"Appa baby I love you and all but you cannot have my piece of cake

"Appa baby I love you and all but you cannot have my piece of cake." I told him kissing his nose.

He whimpers causing me to frown. I pulled out a big dog treat and gave it to him.

"I'm sorry love. It's for your own good." I ruffled his fur.

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Sebastian and the boys have been working non-stop the past two days. Sebastian spent majority of the day setting up things for the party that was taking place tomorrow. I had already gotten a gown picked out.

The party was for all of Sebastian's acquaintances. I usually didn't go to these things because I'm a baiter and even though all of the men were friends with Sebastian it was still a risk for me.

I was going to be there but away from everyone else. If there was a problem I'd help.

I spent the rest of my day moving random stuff around the house because I was bored. When I'm bored I like to reorganize everything even if it didn't need to be reorganized.

Sebastian would occasionally text me every hour giving me updates and telling me how bored he was or how Marcus was annoying him a lot.

Sebastian had me tested yesterday. He had me shoot a gun, throw knives, shoot darts, and fight all with him. I passed with flying colors considering I grew up in a gang house.

Even though I could shoot a gun I prefer using just my hands. I'm capable of breaking bones.

Colton and I were the only two who were gonna stay upstairs and watch everything going on. These parties usually had a big history with rival gangs coming to ruin the fun.

I laid in my bed watching criminal minds waiting for the time to pass. I'm literally so bored I might actually go tee pee my own house.

I looked up at my plain white ceiling thinking about things that could probably never happen or might. Who knows.

After paying for a little while I got up to go downstairs to get water. I felt a pair of hands grip my waist.

"Ekkkk." I squealed almost peeing myself.

"Hey baby." Sebastian whispers into my ears.

"You freaking scared me you ass hat." I slapped his chest.

"Good. Glad my plan worked out well." He smirks grabbing my hips placing me onto the counter. He spreads my legs standing between it then wrapping legs around his waist. "How was your day?"

"I reorganized the pantry. Again." I told him.

"That boring huh?"

"Yep. What about you?"

"Boring, I was missing this one special girl so much." He says placing kisses down my neck.

"Well I think that girl misses you a lot too."