chapter thirty nine

"So Sebastian, are you engaged yet?" A girl trails here finger down my boyfriend's chest

He looks at me uncomfortably his eyes basically screaming for help. How is it that a gang leader I repeat A GANG LEADER not know how to blow off a girl.

Maybe because he knows I'll always be the one to butt in in these kinds of situation.

"I have a girlfriend." He says proudly.

"Well I don't think she'll care if we spent a little time together... alone." She whispers seductively. Well tried to.

"I do care." I spoke. She turns around her finger still on his chest. Her smile turns into a frown.

"You are?" She asks glaring at me.

"The girlfriend obviously." I rolled my eyes at her. Duh who else could I be? His uncle?

"He is way out of your league." She spits trying to hurt my feelings.

"No ma'am he is way out of your league. Seriously do you think you could end up with someone like that?" I asked laughing a little.

"I... of course! I have big boobs, an ass and look I'm pretty." She argues.

"I love the confidence but being a home wrecker isn't attractive." She tries to speak but I cut her off. "Sure you are pretty, sure you have the physical attributes but can you pull him by just talking to him without any of the touching, the seductiveness, the blinking your eyes 20 times like you've gotten a fly stuck in there?"

She stands there, speechless. I don't know why, I didn't really say much.

She growls, like literally growls at me before pushing past me. Sebastian bites the inside of cheek holding his laughter.

"You seem to impress me more and more everyday with your possessiveness." He wraps his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I swatted his chest. "I'm still mad at you."

"I... still?" He groans.

"Yes." I slapped his chest pouting.

Sebastian and his stupid best friend Marcus decided it'll be nice to hide my dog in the basement and then run in frantically saying that another gang decided to kidnap my dog. I was freaking out for literally 9 hours.

When I tell you I was ready to find whoever took my dog and tear those bitches apart I was so ready. I shoved so many knives, blades and countless of other weapons in my jacket. I was ready to slaughter everyone to get my baby.

After me freaking out for 9 literal hours they decided to tell me that it was a joke and brought Appa back. I've been mad at them for two months.

Basically two months without any gossip for Marcus and two months without any sex for Sebastian. I've been sleeping with Appa on Sebastian's bed while he slept on the floor.

That's right. On the floor. I gave all my love to Appa.

"C'mon baby! It was a harmless prank." He says following me after I left his arms.

"Harmless? I almost had a heart attack. My heart still skips a couple beats every time I think about that day." I turned around facing him. "It still haunts me to this very day." I stabbed his chest repeatedly with my finger.

"Im sorry. Please forgive me."

"What has been the answer to that question for the last two months?" I asked laying down next to Appa. He puts half of his body on top of mine licking my face.

"No." He mutters looking down like a child who's got his lollipop taken away.

"Good now go do your work. Don't bother Appa and I." I shooed him away.

"How is it possible to be jealous of a dog?" He mutters walking away.

I let out a small laugh.

~

"Open the door." Someone says at the door.

I sat up from the couch and looked into the peep hole to see my dad and a lady.

"You could've just used the doorbell like a regular person." I told him moving to the side to open the door.

"No." He says dryly. That's my dad alright.

"Beth this is my daughter Sapphire. Saph this is your aunt Beth." He introduces.

I looked over at her, she had dark brown hair that landed probably above her belly button, she had dark brown eyes almost black. She looked almost if not exactly like my dad.

They were twins after all.

"Oh my Raf, she's beautiful." Beth covers her mouth her eyes glossy. "Can I hug you?"

"Yeah." I opened my arms and she almost jumps into my arms.

"You resemble your mom so much." She says making me stiffen a little.

All my life Ive been told I look like my dad. Once I hit puberty it was hard to for certain people to recognize me as his daughter which kept me out of Paul and Val's radar for a while.

This was the first time I heard someone say I look like my mom.

"If it's okay, I'd like to sit down we you one day. Just us two and we can talk about your mom." She smiles. "If you don't want to, then that's okay too."

"Of course Id love to." I gave her a small smile.

"Baby! My c—" Sebastian stops as soon as he sees who's standing by the door. "Hello Mr. Levingston, how are you?" He greets innocently.

"Finish you sentence." My dad says raising an eyebrow at poor Sebastian who looks like he could probably pee his pants right now.

"My cucumber plants are growing."

We did not plant any cucumber seeds in the backyard.

"Really can I see?" My dad asks. He probably not even interested. He likes to taunt Sebastian.

"I—- uhh yeah but maybe in a month when they actually start to sprout. Looking at them now is pointless." Sebastian let's out a nervous laugh making me want to burst into a fit of laughter.

"So this is who you have to marry?" Beth leans down to me whispering in my ears.

"Yeah sadly." I whispered back.

My dad continues to taunt Sebastian while Beth and I catch up a little.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: april 8th, 2021

Tomorrow I post the last chapter! Thank you guys for being patient with me and for all the votes and comments. I appreciate every single one of you guys so much.

Remember to stay safe, and love yourself. MUAH!