chapter twenty seven

'Stab her now, we don't have time'

'But I can't dad, I can't do it.' The little kid stutters.

'Stab her or I'll throw you out.' The angry man spats.

The little kid hesitates but drives the knife into her body.

'Stop! You're hurting my mommy!'

'Shut it little girl.'

"Wake up."

'If you don't shut the hell up, I'm going to rip your tongue right out of your mouth'

'Sapphire wake up."

'Tell your daddy it's time to come home and face me.'

"Sapphire c'mon baby. Wake up. I'm right here."

'Men, hold her up.' He pinter the fun at her.

"Baby, please wake up."

'Mommy and daddy loves you so much okay? We did this for you. This is not your fault kay? I love you so much baby.'

The sound of a gun shot rings. My body shoots up. Before I could do anything I was embraced into a warm body. I looked and notice it was Sebastian.

Thank god.

"You're okay baby. I'm here." Sebastian mutters into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his torso pulling him closer.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

He pulls us apart but not too far apart and gives me a look. "Are you joking? You just had a terrible nightmare and you're apologizing to me for waking me up?"

"It's—uh it's because I didn't mean or wanted you to wake up."

"Saph shut up. Don't ever apologize. You can't control your nightmares and I understand that." He says with concern.

"Yeah sorry." I said causing him to give me a look again.

"Stop apologizing."

"Okay, okay sor—" I stopped myself from saying sorry again. "What time is it?" I asked him yawning a little.

"It's 6am. Want to go back to sleep?"

"Yeah." We both laid down. I laid on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

~

"So um I should've told you earlier but my slutty cousin Rosalie is coming over." Marcus tells me sitting on my bed as I folded my cloths.

"Okay and?" I furrowed my brows at his nervous expression.

"She likes Sebastian a lot." I looked up at him. "Like she gets very touchy around him but he's too oblivious to notice that she's trying to flirt with him."

"Did they ever...?" I asked raising one brow.

"Oh no between the three of us we have a strict no fucking each other's relatives policy."

"Okay good, good." I go back to folding my cloths and putting them in the drawers.

"She's good at pissing people off though. She's been chasing Sebastian since we were kids. Any girl who comes near him she'll make them run for the hills."

"So why did you call her slutty?" I asked him.

"Because she's slutty?" He says in a duh tone.

"Are you slut shaming?"

"Not when she's the literal definition of a slut." He sassed back.

"Marcus." I said in a warning tone. He holds up a finger and looks something up on his phone.

"Fine shes my cousin who is sexually promiscuous in a way that is considered in bad taste." He says reading whatever popped up on google.

I rolled my eyes. "Where's Colton?"

"He's with his boyfriend." He sings.

"Whooooo?" I exclaimed excitedly.

"You know that guy in the tech room that manages all the security camera?" I nodded frantically smiling. "They're talking time to each other. It's so cute."

"Aweee I'm glad he's met someone." I smiled thinking about how happy Colton is right now. "What about you? Any special lady or man?"

"No, not yet." Marcus shakes his head. "Eh I've got time." He waves it off. His goes to check his phone rolling his eyes in the process.

"She's here." He grumbled and gets up.

I followed him downstairs and he opens the door to reveal a tall blonde girl standing at the door. Okay wow she barely had any cloths on.

Her tank top was stopped above her boobs, you can clearly see she had a blue push up bra. Her shorts were like three times smaller, her ass was probably hanging out.

You can also tell she caked her face and her contour was muddy. Wow. I mean I'm not judging but like wow.

"Sebastian I'm back!" She yells happily pushing Marcus out of the way. She pushes past me and spots Sebastian who came out of the kitchen.

"Hey Rosalie." He smiles. She pulls him into a tight hug.

Marcus comes and stands by me. "Her ass is literally nonexistent to the point where she stuffed a bunch of tissue in her pants."

I looked down and saw a piece of tissue hanging out. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I looked over to Marcus who had his cheeks puffed out. We both looked at each other for a second before we both bursted into laughter.

Sebastian and Rosalie looks at us in confusion. "Sorry it's nothing carry on." Marcus says between laughs.

They both still looked confused. Sebastian walked towards me and put his arm around me pulling me closer.

"Rosalie meet my girlfriend Sapphire. Sapphire meet Marcus' cousin Rosalie." He says. I held out my hand to be nice.

She glares at me quickly before quickly putting on a smile. He takes my hand squeezing it tightly. "Nice to meet you."

I bit the inside of my cheek so I can keep smiling but not gonna lie it hurt like a bitch.

"I'll be in the kitchen, if you need anything  just holler." Sebastian tells me.

I tiptoed and pecked his lips. I pulled away but Sebastian cups my face and kisses me a little longer.

"Sebby! Let's catch up for a little." Rosalie says pulling his arm making him go into the kitchen.

"Did she just—"

"I give you full permission to beat her ass and throw her off the balcony. Just don't tell my parents." Marcus says and I nodded.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 4th, 2021

Thank you for 40k reads, starting next week I'll be posting a new chapter every Thursdays and Friday's! We have less than 15 chapters left so I'm excited to have this book completed. I will have to edit the book once all the chapters are published!

Stay safe and remember to love yourself! MUAH!