chapter thirty four

"Ya know my arm is getting stronger

"Ya know my arm is getting stronger." Sebastian grins slowly bringing his arm up.

"Yeah and let's keep it that way. I don't need you to be in any more pain." I wrapped my arm around his torso.

"You know what's in so much pain right now?" He pouts.

"What?" I questioned curiously.

"My dick." He whispers lowly.

"Really?" I deadpanned.

"It's been a month and a half. It's craving for you. It's asking me if I could put it inside you." He whines.

"Baby, seriously?"

"Seriously. You had plenty of chances to ride me but noooo doctor's orders." He waves his hands in the air mockingly.

"Shut up and get in the shower." I rolled my eyes and pushed him gently.

He chuckles walking into the bathroom.

There is not one day that goes by when he doesn't mention sex. He is always horny. I mean I am too but I don't let him know that.

I've been wanting to do it for weeks. WEEKS! I just don't wanna hurt him.

I sat on the bed thinking about it.

Should I?

The shower was big enough for me to be on top... Plus it had that bench thing in there.

Fuck it.

I quickly stripped off my cloths and went into the shower. He jumped obviously being caught off guard.

"Oh hello there." He says. His eyes roam from the my legs, up my tummy to my chest and then back on my eyes.

"You're not helping the no having sex until you heal thing right now." He swallows. I looked down to see his erection.

I smiled knowing how fast he got hard.

"Fuck it."

"Huh?" He asks confusingly.

"Fuck the doctor's order." I smiled widely.

His lips curve up into a smirk. I motioned first him to sit and turned the water off.

I sat on his lap with my legs on either sides. He wraps his hand around my neck pulling me in for a kiss while I tangled my fingers into his wet curly hair.

His other hand goes down, using his fingers he plays with my clit.

I moaned against his mouth causing him to hiss.

"God, that was sexy." He growls. His eyes open filling with lust and hunger.

He places kisses on my jaw, down to my collarbone sucking on a spot probably leaving a dark mark. He does down to my chest and I arched my back to make it easier for him.

"I love them." He cups both of my boobs wrapping his mouth on my right one.

"Yeah I can tell." I say. He has quite an addiction with my boobs. It's a problem.

As he continued to suck on my nipples, I started stroking his member. He groans against my boobs making me turn on even more.

I was on birth control so I never really cared about using a condom with him. I mean we were only doing each other so no condoms were necessary.

Plus if I get pregnant everything would still be the same between us, it was one of the reasons why I was first brought here in the first place.

I got off of his lap and turn so that he was facing my back. Even though he loved being in charge, I knew I had to be the one doing the most work for a while. Until his arm was fully healed at least.

I carefully hovered above his member. I held it in front of my entrance, sliding inside of me slowly while he gripped my hips. The farther it went in the more his grip tightened.

"Oh Saph." He growls into my hair.

Once it was fully in I began moving my hips. He kept ahold on my hips helping me move up and down on him.

"Goddammit Saph, you're too good at this." He moves one arm slowly up my body feeling me up. He stops and wraps his hand around my neck holding my neck back while my back was arched.

I moved up and down on him for a couple more minutes before we both climaxed at the same time.

Both of us were covered in sweat, well Sebastian was already wet from the water but I was soaking in my own sweat.

I got up and wiped my area before sitting back on his lap.

"Is junior there still craving?" I grinned playfully.

"It's always gonna be craving for you." He gently places a kiss on my lips.

I turned the water back on and helped him shower and he did the same for me.

"Hey Saph?" He asks laying down on the bed.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." He says smiling.

The words he said rang in my head over and over again.

'I love you'

He said I love you.

To me.

It's been a long time since someone has said they loved me.

"Are you okay? I don't mean to—"

I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. We pulled apart trying to catch our breathe.

At this moment I only knew one thing, and one thing only.

"I love you." I smiled widely making him give me a big smile too.

I cuddled into his chest while we watched criminal minds for the rest of the night.

Nothing could ever replace this. Literally nothing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 20th, 2021

Thank you for over 55k reads! I appreciate it so much.

I hope everyone has a great day, remember to stay safe and love yourself. MUAH!