Punishment (Yoongi)

Yandere! Yoongi x F (college student) Reader

Word count: 1855

Warnings: Yandere behaviour, slightly sadistic notions

*DISCLAIMER*

I do not support yandere behaviour of any kind or form. This does not refer to or agree with the character/personality of Min Yoongi of BTS in any way. This is purely fiction (just to satisfy our fan hearts ;D)

Enjoy!

........................................................................

You stood by the floor length windows covering the entire east wall, staring out into the rainy night. Focusing on the heavy shower outside made it easy for you to filter out the loud voices and incredulous laughter coming from behind. You sighed. How long had it been since you'd been to a party? You, the socialist of the year, hadn't been to a party in more than a year, and now, when you had finally had the chance to step out and reach back into the campus society, you couldn't even make conversation with people you knew. What had happened to you? Had you become so tame that you didn't even have the courage for a round of pool? It was easy enough to politely excuse yourself to the back of the house but now that you were alone, you couldn't help but wonder. You felt your heart sinking with every thought that crossed your mind.

Suddenly, lightning shot out making you jump back in fear. You knew what was going to happen and immediately turned around and squatted on the floor, covering your ears. The thunder that rumbled out was heard small and you sighed in relief.

Just what had you been thinking....

You should have predicted that the clouds would burst tonight. You felt a buzzing in your trouser pocket and swooped your hand in to find your phone ringing. The name that appeared on the screen made your heart leap to your throat. A chill ran down your spine and you felt yourself begin to sweat profusely. You started regretting every single one of your decisions. You should have just stayed home. You shouldn't have left when you had the chance. What had made you feel the need to tip toe out of your room in whatever clothes you could throw on in a few minutes when you'd seen him sleeping soundly on his office chair? Sure, he never let you go out alone anywhere except to your classes. Sure, he made sure you spoke with no one unless it was absolutely necessary. Sure, he had enforced rules like locking you in when he had to go out and not permitting you to attend any parties or social nights. That was how it had been ever since you'd agreed to move into his two story house about a year ago when you had started dating. You'd never have imagined things would take such a steep turn. As a college student, you had no social life at all. Exactly why you had wanted to leave tonight; escape the clutches of his house and enjoy the music and drinks. Only, you weren't really enjoying anything. You'd forgotten how to enjoy a party and your fear of thunderstorms wasn't making it any better. Swallowing hard, you accepted the call and placed your phone next to your ear. You could have sworn he was going to shout at you the moment you picked his call but instead, the other end of the line was eerily silent. The only thing you could hear was your heartbeat thrumming through your body with rain showers in the background. There was no point in waiting. You had already regretted leaving.

"Yoongi, I-"

"Come outside." His deep voice sounded surprisingly calm.

"O-outside? Y-you mean..."

"Come outside the house. I'm waiting."

You squeezed your eyes shut. Of course, he'd find out where you'd gone. "Alright." The call ended and you slipped your phone back into your pocket. Grabbing the unfinished drink you'd placed on the table beside, you downed it all and stepped out from your dark corner. No one was interested in you as you left the house, quiet as a mouse. Your heart wrenched in pain. When had you become like this? Turning to focus on the more important thing on hand, you spotted Yoongi's car parked right outside the house. Hands clenched at your sides you rushed towards him through the heavy downpour. A part of you kept screaming to just walk away from that car but you knew you had to face him. This was the first time you'd ever done something so audacious. Sure, you had gone against some of his rules before, but it had always just led to him getting all disappointed. You would have to go to him yourself and apologize and he'd then tell you that he only made rules like those to keep you safe. Now, you didn't think he was just disappointed. There had been something else behind his calm voice and it made you feel weird. Weird but not scared. Nothing was scarier than thunder.