Jungkook 2020 Birthday Special Imagine

Jungkook x F (barista, dancer) Reader

Word Count: 2116

Enjoy! 

...................................................................................................

It was a usual day at work, one at the pay desk, you at your spot, and less than ten customers every few hours. It wasn't all that bad, actually, not bad at all. You liked quiet days with few new faces, since you always got enough free time to practice your dance routines. Yeah, you were a dancer, one that liked to practice in the staff room of the cafe she worked at.

"Mark, I'm going inside for a while. Call me if someone comes in!" you called out to the guy at the pay desk, who nodded in reply. You got into the staff room, where you took off your hat and turned up the volume of the music bursting out of your phone. As your ears adjusted to the tunes of 'Euphoria', your body automatically started moving. It was one of your favourite routines, one that you'd spent months creating and perfecting, especially because it was Jungkook's song. Your body swished and swayed, twirling at the right moments, sometimes bumping into a box or two that took up a lot of space in the already small room. You were almost at the end, the part where you were to flip and end with a balanced pose, and your heart rate started to increase. You took two steps and then one more, just about to lift your body up in the flip, when loud rapping on the room door suddenly entered your ears, successfully breaking you out of your trance, and you landed mid jump, falling right on top of a box.

"Oww!"

"Hey, you alright? Get out here fast!" you heard Mark's urgent voice fading from the other side and hurriedly stood up, straightening your clothes and fixing your hair, before grabbing the hat from the floor and rushing to open the door.

"I'm out, I'm out!" you said, running out to your place.

As you reached the spot, you heard Mark speaking to the customer, "She's a dancer, you know. She likes to-" he stopped the moment he saw you and quickly hurried to his counter, not before receiving a glare from you.

The customer had his back turned to the counter and you couldn't help but notice how tall he was, and how his smooth black hair shone under the lights. A black mask and sunglasses completely obscured his face, leaving you to wonder how the stranger looked like. It was kind of a habit of yours, observing every feature of every customer that came in, because each one was a different type, had a different expression, and a different order.

"Hi! How may I help you today?" you asked as brightly as possible, trying your best to hide your heavy breathing.

The man turned to you and reached a fully clothed hand up to pull off his sunglasses. The moment your eyes met his alluring dark brown orbs, your heart leapt to your throat.

He was asking you something, but you didn't hear, completely focused on the area of his face revealed. It looked somewhat familiar.......

"Um....excuse me?"

"W-what?" you snapped out of your trance. "Oh, I'm sorry, could you please repeat that?" you quickly looked down in an attempt to hide your reddening face.

His voice was a whole other story......but again somewhat familiar.

It was such a shame that his mask muffled most of it.

"One Vanilla Latte, medium."

You nodded. "Anything else, sir?"

"Hmm....."

You looked up to find him staring at the menu boards.

"One pack of.......chocolate chip cookies?"