Yandere! BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction You Hurt Them By Mistake (Physically)

Warnings: Yandere behavior, slightly sadistic notions, watch out for the endings

Hope you like it!

........................................................................

Jin

He was in his happy place, the kitchen, cooking for his sweetheart. He'd woken up early, just to make you a hearty breakfast of waffles and pancakes. He kept working away on the stove, mind in a haze while imagining your cute expression when you'd wake up, when all of a sudden, he felt two small hands snake around his waist. He jumped at the sudden touch and the back of his hand fell on burning hot stove. 

"Ahhh!" He pulled his hand back and started blowing on it immediately, whimpering in pain. 

"Oppa! Oh my god! What happened?!" You were so shocked. All you had wanted was to surprise him because he'd been so sweet to wake up and make you breakfast while you slept. 

"Oh, Oppa! I'm so sorry!" You grabbed his stinging hand and hurriedly placed in under the cool running tap water. He frowned, watching you caress the angry red wound on the skin of his hand. 

"Jagi." 

You froze. 

The words formed in your mind quickly, but before you could open your mouth to say anything, he said, "You realize this is your fault right?" 

You didn't want to look at him so you just focused your gaze on his hand. He placed his other hand on your chin and lifted it up, forcing your eyes to unwillingly meet his dark unreadable ones.You wondered if a single accident might have caused him to change his mind about making you breakfast.You could smell the pancake burning behind you. 

"Don't think I'll stop making breakfast." 

You sighed. A small smile started making its way onto your face, then stopped abruptly.

"The question is whether you'll be having any."

Yoongi

Yoongi

"Oppa, come on! Just this once!"

"Not in a million years."

"Why are you being so mean!" You had been trying to convince Yoongi to salsa dance with you for the past ten minutes. "It's my favourite song! Come on!"

"Until yesterday, your favourite was Daechwita. Does this mean you've lost interest in my song?"

"H-huh? No! Of course, not," you huffed and crossed your hands. "A person can have more than one favourite song at a time, you know."

"You're telling me this song is on the same level as mine?" He asked, eyebrows raised. He was being terribly bothersome today. "Oppa! Stop changing the subject! If you're not going to dance with me, I'm going to go ask Hobi Oppa." You turned around, ready to leave, but you knew it was only to rile Yoongi up to the point where he got up. And he did. Sighing, he placed his hands on your waist and flipped you around. "How do you start?"