BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Yoongi, Jungkook)

Warnings: mafia type content, guns, might be triggering to some.

............................................................................

Yoongi

You had just broken up with your boyfriend and were now walking away from his house. A part of you told you to hurry your pace because you'd left his place without an explanation, but you told yourself that your boyfriend wouldn't be so mad as to chase you down the road, even if he was a terrible enough person that you had to stop the relationship. Unfortunately, you had underestimated him.

You were just a mall away from your apartment, when suddenly, you heard your name being called out from behind. Turning around, you saw your boyfriend running down the pathway towards you, hands waving madly. "Get back here, Y/N!" Eyes widening, you spun around and started running. Finding refuge within a crowd of people, you tried to catch your breath, only to be whisked forward by the crowd, and suddenly finD yourself standing right inside the mall.

"What the-" You turned around to look for the exit, when your eyes caught sight of Y/BF/N, looking around for you, from outside the glass doors of the mall. Gasping, you started making your way within the mall, going past outlet after outlet, when you heard his voice crazily call out your name from behind. You were sure that everyone in the mall would've heard and started running forward without bothering to look behind. You ran inside the first crowded fashion outlet that you spotted. Quickly pushing past the people and running to the end of the shop, you grabbed a random t-shirt and swooshed into a changing room, without bothering to check the gender, locking the door behind you. You finally heaved a sigh of relief, musing out loud, "Hopefully, he won't be able to find me here...." and a second later, "What?" you heard from behind and nearly jumped out of your skin in fright. The curtain that divided the changing room by half then swished to the side, revealing a pale looking man with soft brown hair frowning down at you. His hands held a red hoodie out of its hanger, and his black tee was hiked up a little, revealing smooth white skin. Your eyes widened, and you started sputtering, "I-n-bh-b......w.....uh....."

"Get out," Yoongi said, his icy tone making goosebumps erupt all over your skin. You spun around, nearly about to unlock the door, when you heard from outside, "Where is she? Where is she? I saw her enter this shop!" Your boyfriend's harried voice made you whimper. Turning around to the handsome dark-eyed man, you started to say, "I'm-" but gasped when you found a gun pointed right at you. Yoongi's dark eyes pierced into your wide ones. "I said get out." Gulping, you slowly raised your hands up in surrender, and although you wanted nothing more than to explain your situation right then, your voice box seemed to have stopped working.

Yoongi had always been the kind to go shopping by himself, trying to keep the bodyguards, and simultaneously the attention, to a minimum. His best friends always urged him to take at least one guard with him when he went out, but he always refused, and that day, he realized why his friends had been so keen on his safety. Were you a spy for a rival gang? Eyes narrowed, he took a step forward, which only made you whimper and close your eyes in fear of him shooting you. Stopping his movements at your scared reaction, he opened his mouth to say something, when an angry voice cried from outside the changing room, "Get out here, you b****! I know you're in there! If you don't get out in five seconds, my little girlfriend, I assure you, you won't ever be able to look at your face again!" You immediately whimpered, eyes burning with tears, and legs involuntarily giving away. You fell to the floor, hands held out to support yourself. Yoongi watched in shock as your boyfriend started banging on the changing room door from outside. A second later, he looked down at you, "What's going on?"

If only you knew. You had no idea your boyfriend would react this way to breaking up. You looked up, tears streaming down your cheeks. "P-please...." Your voice came out as a mere whisper, but it was your red, tear-stained face that made Yoongi's heart start beating faster. You were obviously crying, but the way you looked was making him feel weird.....weird in a way he had never felt in a long time, and he lowered the hand holding his gun. "Please don't open the door," you whispered again. "I-I broke up with him...." It wasn't much, but Yoongi kind of got the gist of what was happening.