Your Mistake (Jungkook)

Idol Jungkook x Girlfriend Reader 

Warnings: use of the word 'stupid', cut due to glass, slight blood

Requested by Shannon1300

Message for the dear who requested this: Okay, I am so so sorry. This was requested a long time ago but I wasn't able to complete it until today because I was studying for an important exam. I really wanted this one to be good so I decided to wait until after the exam to publish. I hope I haven't let you down! And thank you so much for requesting :) *blows kisses*

*DISCLAIMER*

This is completely fictional; not based on any real life incidents. (Ya'll know that, come on!)

Enjoy!!

.................................................................................

People made mistakes. It was a part of human nature. Sounded easy enough to accept, but not so easy to digest. Again, part of human nature. Why, even hours after making a terrible mistake, you couldn't sit easy. Your conscience nagged at you constantly, making you wonder every now and then why you were even alive. And, no, you weren't suicidal by nature, but regret for an action that had disastrous consequences was making you seriously rethink your life choices.

You sat there, bottom lip busted from constant biting, eyes trained on the LED wall-tv in front of you. To say you were a nervous wreck would be an understatement.

"Y/N, could you calm down for Pete's sake?" you heard your friend say as she entered your room.

"I cannot calm down till I see him," you replied sternly, making your red-head friend sigh.

"What happened to the girl who said 'Just think of me. I'm strong even after being the cause for all this. Channel my strength into yourself!'?"

"Ugh! I had to be strong back then, otherwise he wouldn't have left the hotel," you retaliated.

"Whatever," and your friend left the room after grabbing the camera lying on the corner of the bed.

One might wonder what exactly had happened to put you in such a situation. Well, if only it hadn't happened at all.

.

.

A crash had resounded from the bathroom of your hotel room, making you look towards the door in alarm.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry!"

You had been sitting on the queen-sized bed with your laptop on your knees, trying to get a ticket for the live broadcast for BTS's upcoming concert. You were a little late so you had been hurrying to finish it off.

"What happened?" you'd called out and the bathroom door had opened to reveal your friend, a camerawoman, holding a broken glass cup in her hands.

You'd gasped in shock.

"I'm sorry, Y/N! The glass slipped from my hand!"

"Oh no!"

"I'm so sorry! I cleaned up the pieces on the floor. But there's this one piece that's kinda stuck to a wedge on the floor."

"Oh....It's okay, leave it there. I'll take it off. Are you hurt at all?"

"No, I'm alright."

"Thank goodness."

"Just make sure to take it off before someone else uses the bathroom, okay!" and then your friend had thrown the broken glass pieces into the dustbin and walked out of your room.