Hwarang Imagine ~ What If You Were Han-sung's Lover and Had to Watch Him Die?

Taehyung as Han-sung x Reader

Word Count: 2263

Requested by Shannon1300

(I'm sorry, I know I'm late as hell, but hope you like this!)

Enjoy :)

.................................................................................

"Y/N!"

You whipped your head around.

"Y/N! Y/N!" you heard again and squinted, trying to find the person behind that voice. This you found a bit difficult, considering how crowded the front lawn of the Hwarang house was. Beautiful men took up every free space of the equally beautiful area, and many, to your chagrin, stared at you blatantly as you tried but failed to find the person who was so eager to see you.

"Y/N!" the deep smooth voice called again, and this time it sounded closer. Before you could even take a step forward into the crowd of men to find him, you felt a big hand claw onto your shoulder from behind and jumped with a scream. Han-sung only laughed as you breathed heavily, hands clutching your heart. "Yah! I told you not to scare me like that!" you shouted, glaring at the handsome man in front of you, who could only laugh and laugh. "But you're so cute!" he retorted.

"Hmph." You shook your head at him. "Sometimes I wonder why I like you. Really." "Hmm? Because......" Han-sung leaned forward, hands behind his back, till his face was just an inch away from yours. "I'm the best among the Hwarang," he finished with a wink. You couldn't help the blush rising to your cheeks, but still managed to narrow your eyes at him. "How so, master Han-sung? If I'm not wrong, master Sun-woo is the best warrior around here..." Almost as immediately as you mentioned the name of the man now rumored to be king, Han-sung's teasing expression completely dissolved, eyes lighting up with something that was so much more than just respect. "You're right. Hyung really is the best!" His utter adoration for the older man made you smile. You reached your hands out to wrap them around his waist, pulling yourself closer to him, and laid your cheek on his chest. "You're the best too, Han-sung-ah." His hands instantly held onto you in the embrace. You felt his chin on the top of your head and sighed in satisfaction.

"Alright, alright, too much sibling affection for one day!" you heard from the side and the two of you quickly pulled away from each other. Two of the men, who had probably been watching you from the sidelines laughed. "We already have Sun-woo and his sister around here being all touchy-feely, we don't need another pair of siblings like that!" And a few other men joined in on their laughter. It had been Han-sung's idea for the two of you to pretend to be siblings while you dated but as much as you knew that you had no other way to be able to be close to each other, you weren't liking the idea. "Oh, um, I should be going back inside. The head chef is probably looking for me," you said. You pasted a small smile on your face for your lover and then started walking towards the dining hall and connected kitchen. You were the only female cook for the Hwarangs, but it wasn't too bad because you weren't the only girl around. A-ro was very sweet and the two of you got along well.

As you made your way through the dimly lit corridors, your mind started wandering making you unable to spot the second shadow on the wooden floor. Just as you turned a corner, you felt a hand grab onto the back of your dress and pull you into a nearby storage room. Before you could even see what was happening, the door closed shut, rendering the tiny room dark. Just as your mind started to go into panic mode, you felt a strong arm circle around your waist and lips being pressed to yours. It only took you a moment, but your mind registered the sweet taste of Han-sung's mouth and you couldn't help but kiss him back. Of course, this wasn't the first time you'd kissed, but every time his lips were on yours, your heart always fluttered as much as it had during your first kiss. You lived for these stolen moments with your lover, bodies pressed together, hearts beating at the same rhythm both out of excitement and out of the worry of being caught.