BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction Their S/O Worked As A Stalker For Money

BTS x Reader

Warnings: Might trigger some people

Requested by anon.

*DISCLAIMER*

What I've written about here is not directed in offence to anyone, nor is it based on any real life incidents. This is purely fictional, but I'm really sorry for anyone who feels triggered by it. And one more thing, while I may not support 'sasaeng behaviour', I do support those who may have gone through/are going through difficult situations like these.

..............................................................................

You decided to tell your boyfriend the truth about yourself and exactly why you'd got close to him in the first place.

Jimin

He loved you, but a small part of him had always been a little suspicious, just a little. It had always bugged that small part of him that you'd come into his life too suddenly, that he'd fallen for you too quickly, and now he knew why.
Once you'd explained everything to him, he was shocked.
"Jagiya, how could you?"
His betrayed expression hurt you so much that you had to clutch your chest to prevent yourself from bending down.
You'd already cried so much before confessing to him that tears couldn't even build up in your eyes.
There was only so much guilt a person could feel.
"I had no choice," you breathed out, as he watched you with furrowed brows. He was so confused that all he could was stare at you, wondering what to do next. He didn't know if he should hold you, or comfort you, or shun you. He could also just leave and use some space to think, but seeing your pained expression, he decided to stay, even if the two of you had to drown in silence.
Finally, you looked up at him.
"I'm so sorry. Break up with me now before it's too late."
"Too late?"
"Th-they might come for me.....because I just left without a word."
And then his eyes widened.
"Seriously? This whole time you were dealing with people like that?" When you looked up with a certain look in your eyes, he felt himself get angry. You gasped as he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you close.
"I don't care what you did in the past. I love you now and I'll make sure those people won't lay a finger on you."

Taehyung

Taehyung

He loved you, and that was only because he had felt alright with putting his faith in you. He had entrusted his entire personal life with you which was exactly why you'd been feeling terrible for so long. You knew it was wrong to have kept such a huge thing from him and to have, at some point in the past, thought of using his trust for money but you also knew that the people you'd been working for would soon be after your throat for betraying them, which would only put Taehyung is much more danger. So, you had to tell him, no matter what the consequence.
His reaction was exactly as you'd feared. It only took him a few minutes to digest the information, before his eyes widened. His expression screamed betrayal as he stood up from the table.
You waited for the dreaded words, which were out the very next minute.
"Leave. Get out of my house."
You squeezed your eyes shut in an attempt to prevent your tears from falling but didn't dare to sit around any longer. Telling yourself that this was your punishment for trying to use him for money in the first place, you made your way out of his house as he glared daggers after you.
He was terribly sad that you'd betrayed him but that sadness had quickly turned to anger. He'd become so angry that he just couldn't stand to have you in the same room as him. He could have just left but the fact that it was his house made him realize that someone like you couldn't stay there any longer, so he'd made you leave instead.
It was only hours after you'd left that he even regained any sense of his love for you. At about midnight, he broke down into tears, half out of how hurt he felt and half out of how distraught you'd looked as you'd left. He spent hours crying and crying with no idea what to do. He'd called Jimin in between, but since the other idol was in another country all he could do was advice Taehyung to give up on his anger and talk it out with you. The next morning, he'd calmed down considerably and decided to call you. You picked up his call but it wasn't you on the phone, as was made aware by the appearance of a male voice.
"You must be Kim Taehyung of BTS. If you have even a little ounce of feelings left for this unfaithful b****, then come to this location with $--- before sundown."

Jungkook

Jungkook

He was the kind that relied on you a lot, not only for emotional support but also for strength and determination. So when you sat him down to tell him everything, you'd been expecting him to cry, not just sit there with a frown on his face after your lengthy explanation.
"So how much exactly did they offer for me?"
His question made your eyes pop out.
"Yah, is that really what you want to know?!"
"What else is there to ask? It's been a few months since we started dating so obviously you would have told those people everything about me by now."
"Jungkook-ah...."
You furrowed your brows in concern for his bitter tone.
"So, how much?"
You looked down for a minute and then told him the amount you'd been offered for him.
"Wow....so that's how much I'm worth?! Wow!" And he stood up with a laugh.
There was a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach, especially because you couldn't tell whether Jungkook was being sarcastic or not.
He stopped laughing abruptly and turned to you.
"So you say you've stopped?" he asked, voice low. The unreadable look on his face put you on edge, but still, you eagerly nodded in reply.
"I stopped the moment we became close. I couldn't do that to you any longer."
He nodded along, before turning to you with a smile, and this time you were relieved it looked genuine.
"Do you love me?"
His words caught you off guard.
"O-of course!"
"Then, you wouldn't mind if I punished you for your dishonesty right?"
And that was when you knew that you were terrible at reading expressions.

"O-of course!""Then, you wouldn't mind if I punished you for your dishonesty right?"And that was when you knew that you were terrible at reading expressions

.................................................................................

:))))

Coming up next- A Jungkook x Reader fluff piece 

*heartu*