A 'Siblings' Imagine (Pure Fluff)

Suga, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook x Sibling Reader 

Warnings: None

Word Count: 2583

Requested by @Shannon1300

Hope you like this! :) 

.........................................................................................

 Your usual day consisted of waking up your lazy brothers with either a hot drink or a home cooked breakfast. It meant that you had to get up a lot earlier than them, but it was your favourite job and you didn't mind. The only part you struggled with was getting out of their grip. Yup, that's right. Someone or the other would always sleep on the same bed as you, holding you tight the whole night. And sometimes, the five of you would just sleep together after a movie marathon. Today was one of those days you woke up in the arms of four warm bodies who were still fast asleep. You were sweating a little, but you were sure you hadn't had a single nightmare. I mean, how could you when your brothers held you so close? There was a little extra amount of heat emanating from the boys' and you wondered why.

A little episode of struggling out of their arms later, you made your way into the kitchen. As you started taking out the pan and other essentials to make pancakes, you raked your brain for reasons as to why they felt so warm.

Usually, people got really warm only when they were......sick.....!

Dropping the pan, you rushed back into your bedroom and slowly crawled onto a little space on the bed. You gently pushed Suga's brown hair up and gingerly placed the back of your hand on his forehead. Oh no. It was as hot as the pan just was! You quickly did the same to the other guys, making sure not to wake them up, only to realize that they were all really hot.

"This can't be good," you said to yourself, before proceeding to the kitchen, wondering why on earth they worked so hard that they fell ill. 

Your mind went back to the night before, the four of them had come back home very tired and they'd almost just dropped to sleep without having any dinner. You'd been a little worried and had asked them if they were alright, to which Suga had assured you that they were fine. Then later on you were sure you'd heard Jungkook cough a little before running to hide in his room. You hadn't thought much of it then, but now, you knew that the four of them weren't alright.

You could only check their temperatures once they woke up so for now, you planned to make a different breakfast for your brothers. It took a while, but you were finally done with the hot and sour soup, one that you were sure would soothe their throats.

You placed the tray with their bowls of soup on the nightstand, before going to stand near the edge of the huge king sized bed.

"Oppas/hyungs! Jungkook-ah! It's time to wake up!" you called out in a sing-song voice.

Jimin groaned and looked up at you, before placing his head back down. Jungkook opened one eye, before quickly closing it again, while Suga remained completely still. Taehyung shifted in his sleep and opened his eyes to you.

"Y/N-ah..." he groaned before slowly extending a hand out to you in a motion to get you to hug him. You moved forward before enveloping him in a hug, but couldn't help but wince at how hot his body felt. Pulling back from the hug, you pointed to the tray on the nightstand. "Breakfast is ready so wake up," you said, moving on to shake Suga a little.

A few minutes of groans and drowsy motions later, the four of them had almost woken up to the point where they could see what their breakfast was.

"Is that....soup?" asked Jimin, scratching the top of his head.