Serial Killer Kim Seokjin (Part 1)

Serial killer Kim Seokjin x Female Reader

Word Count: 2084

Warnings: Murder, dark thoughts, slight sexual content (in the form of thoughts), blood, gore (anything you can expect from a serial killer story)

*DISCLAIMER*

This does not refer to or agree with Kim Seokjin of BTS's real personality. This is just fiction!

.........................................................................

If a tall, handsome young man was walking on a street in a small neighbourhood, what would happen?

Well, in this street, everyone stopped what they were doing and froze, only their eyes followed every single movement of his beautiful body.

And when news came around that the young man was moving into this neighbourhood, one could only expect great amount of gossip and drama.

Jin had become the idol of the street, if he wasn't already one.

He was an actor of sorts. He'd acted in several commercials and modelled for several brands. One could tell, by the way he walked, dressed, called himself 'Worldwide Handsome'. His broad shoulders became the talk of the area and even his heart-stopping smile had become an object of paintings and poetry.

His far from humble self, was however, very sweet and friendly. Two weeks into the new neighbourhood and he'd already become acquainted with every single female resident in the area, from those on wheelchairs to those on strollers.

Everyone knew everything about him in no time. What they had forgotten in all the frenzy was that people whom one knew everything about were those who tended to have the most secrets.

If someone asked Jin what his hobby was, he'd automatically say, "cooking." Lying came as easily to him as breathing.

Two months in and while a few petty old ladies continued to gloat over their young and handsome neighbour, fighting over who knew him the best, he could only smile sweetly, relishing in the fact that there were somethings no one would ever know.

He was certain that he had made a good enough impression. And that night, more than one blood-curdling scream could be heard throughout the area.

Not even cooking could top this hobby of his.

News spread fast. There was a killer in town. The first three killings were in that very street, followed by two more in the borders. Then another two in the same street, after which, one more outside the town.

It was his way of sending the police and detectives out of track. His little play of zig zag brought fear to the people, and unimaginable satisfaction to himself. The best part was that no one, not one single person, doubted him, the sweet and friendly neighbourhood actor, who offered to babysit for busy parents. Of course, he would never hurt any infant that came under his care. But he would rock them to sleep, while promising them a lovely future with no parents goading over them. He loved his life.

One night, ten murders in, after a tiring commercial shoot, his heart was brimming with need. He knew what he had to do.

Packing all the essentials in a small pouch, he set out to find his target. There was no one he was looking for specifically that night, so he kept his eyes open for any nighttime stragglers. It was past midnight, and he knew that his chances of finding someone were little. Lately, everyone had become so much more cautious. Yet, in the pit of his stomach, he had a feeling that tonight would be special.

As he kept walking along the quiet street, he suddenly froze. There was someone crouched on the ground in front of him, right under a streetlamp. Long black hair flew behind her in the breeze, and her hand reached out to touch the pavement in front of her.