Yandere! BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction When You Fall Ill

(Member as boyfriend)

Warnings: Yandere behaviour, hurt in Taehyung's, manipulation

.....................................................................

Jimin

He'd act extra cute and extra clingy. You being sick gave him the perfect reason to stay by your side the whole day. It would make him so excited to know that you wouldn't have to step out of the house for a few days. He could finally be relieved from worrying all the time that you'd just run away from him.

"Jimin, stop sticking to me like a Koala! You'll just end up catching whatever I have!" you'd cry out. "Jagiya, you know that I'll do anything for you, right? Besides, the closer I stay, the sooner you'll recover," Jimin would reply with a wink, making you sigh. He'd cover you up in blankets, switch on a movie while snuggling close to you, make you food by carefully looking through cookbooks and tutorials, and even dance around and sing for the sake of your entertainment. 

You'd be loving every moment of him taking care of you, completely oblivious to his actual plan. Once you would've recovered, whatever you had feared would come true. It would be Jimin looking all down in the dumps next, making you stay home to look after him. 

"Yah, I told you not to get too close to me. Now look at you! You're an idol! You're supposed to be-"

"Y/N," he'd cut you off, tone serious. "I'd do anything to keep you close to me, even if it means falling ill at the peak of my career." His words would pierce your heart and the next moment, you'd be crying in his arms. "I'm sorry! I'll always stay close to you from now onwards! Just please, don't get sick again!"

You would have been too emotional to notice the smile on his face, which would widen with every sob that left your mouth.

Taehyung

He'd be a sadist about it. The moment you'd tell him you were not feeling well, something in him would snap. He'd have this sudden desire to watch you struggle.....he'd want to push you past your limits. The look in his eyes would have darkened considerably. "Being sick doesn't mean that you cannot wake up right? It's just a virus, you'll be fine before you even know it," he'd say when you would ask him if you could stay in bed a little longer. Your eyes would widen at his response, but nevertheless, you'd stand up and start going about your work. You would have checked your temperature, but by seeing the look on his face, you'd decide against revealing it to him.

"Jagi, I feel like having a really good breakfast, you wouldn't mind, would you?" and you'd have no choice but to prepare a lavish breakfast. And then he'd hide the medicines and tissue box just to see how you'd fare without them, which you would very badly. When your muscles would start aching, you'd go to sit down for a while. Watching you, he'd ask, "Are you tired, Jagiya?" You'd immediately nod your head, and the comforting smile on his face would make your heart flip. "Ahh, I don't have many medicines with me because I don't fall ill too often, but there's a pharmacy nearby, and we should probably stock up on some medicines. You look like you need a painkiller." At his words, you'd inch closer to him on the couch in the hopes that he would have figured out what you wanted, and when you'd be just a second away from laying your head on his lap, he'd say, "It's not a 24 hour pharmacy, so you'd better hurry," with a pointed look before leaving you hanging halfway in the air. When you'd be back from the pgarmacy, he'd stop you from entering the house and would hand you a list of items to get Yeontan from the grocery. "His food's the most important. Don't forget to get," he'd warn. You'd have one look at Yeontan's face, and off you'd go, all pale and tired, to the grocery.