BTS Reaction To Sweet and Innocent S/O

Warnings: Surface-level mentions of sex, possessiveness, slightly dark thoughts, male dominance (in terms of knowledge)

Well.....hope you like this.

........................................................................

Jin

He found you so damn adorable. He loved the way your eyes widened whenever he brought his face close to yours. He loved the way you squealed and hid behind your hands whenever an intimate scene came up in the movie the two of you were watching. He loved the way you always walked back whenever he took a few steps close to you, eventually having you pressed up against the wall, your face a blushing mess. And most of all he loved it when you didn't understand a dirty joke he had just cracked, causing him to press you to his chest and kiss you all over your face. He wanted to preserve your innocence no matter what.

 He wanted to preserve your innocence no matter what

Yoongi

As much as he totally melted at your innocence, Yoongi also wanted you to learn to not be an airhead. It hurt him to watch your friends and colleagues laugh at your obliviousness to their suggestive jokes, and step all over your kindness. While it gave him all the more reason to be present in your life and protect you, he wanted you to be able to stand your ground even in case he wasn't always around. Every time you didn't understand a dirty joke, he pulled you close to him and held you, while he explained the meaning behind it, only for you to end up looking at him with wide eyes and red cheeks. He taught you how to say 'no' to people if something didn't feel right, although he made sure to drill into you that there would be no saying no to him. All in all, he wanted you to be stronger on your own, but never forget that he was always there to lean on.

 All in all, he wanted you to be stronger on your own, but never forget that he was always there to lean on

Namjoon

Most of the times, instead of you, he'd be the one blushing to the tips of his ears. When he realized how innocent you were, he couldn't help but feel a chill run down his spine. Every single time you sat on his lap, cuddling with him, he'd feel himself getting hard and only dirty thoughts would be running through his head. In the end, his whole face would have become red, because being the innocent person you were, you'd have cuddled closer to him, without a single thought about his situation, while his mind would be in a whole other world. At times he felt bad that he knew so much more than you did. It was like, when his mind was full of thoughts about how you would look beneath him, you would be thinking about making chocolate chip cookies with him or sharing an ice cream. But the fact that you were one curious soul turned him on to a whole other level. Sometimes he'd leave a suggestive website open on his laptop just so that he could see you sit down in front of it and scroll through the website in utter curiosity. He'd then smiled to himself, knowing that someday your curiosity would bring you straight to him.