A little White Lie Wouldn't Hurt.....Would It? (Jhope)

Yandere! mafia Jhope x F (college student) Reader

Word Count: 1829

Warnings: Yandere behavior, surface level rape, hurt, violence, blood

*DISCLAIMER*

Work of fiction. This violent theme and behavior has nothing to do with Jhope's real personality.

.......................................................................

"Jagiya, where are you?" Hoseok's voice on the other end of the line sounded a little worried.

"Oppa, I'm on my way. I just decided to stop by the grocery to get some snacks and stuff."

"Why do you scare me like this!"

You smiled. Hoseok had always been the worried and protective kind. You'd been dating for more than three months now and you knew how hysteric he could get if you missed even one of his calls or took too long to reply to his texts. Since he was huge in the mafia scene, he had always been worried that you'd get hurt because of his enemies. He'd fixed a sensor in your room door that would let him know if you had returned home from college or not.

"Sorry," you laughed, albeit nervously.

"Alright, just get back to your apartment soon, ok?"

"Yes, yes," you sighed a little too loudly.

"Jagiya, I'm only saying this for your good, you know," you heard from the other end.

"I know, Oppa."

"Good. Now don't spend too long at the grocery, ok? Bye."

"Bye," you ended the call and sighed again.

"What's with all the sighs?" laughed a voice from your side.

You turned to face your friend from college.

"Never mind," you told him, shaking your head.

The two of you had been planning to sit down at a café to discuss your upcoming project, but you had been more than sure that Hoseok wouldn't like it.....or allow it.

A little white lie wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Come on, we don't have much time," you told Y/F/N, before leading him into the café.

Once the two of you were seated comfortably, you ordered your drinks and took out your laptops. That was the start to a three-hour long discussion. Before you knew it, the sun had set and the number of customers in the café had increased. But the two of you were still laughing. You hadn't laughed so much in such a long time and you were enjoying every second of it.

Over time, the hand that he'd placed on the seat behind you had gradually come to rest on your shoulder. You didn't think much of it, though.

Just as you were about to tell him another one of your jokes, his eyes suddenly moved to look behind you and then widened immediately.

You felt your heart skip a beat, and just froze on your seat. A side glance to the windows of the café was enough to tell you that you'd crossed your time limit a long time ago. And now you didn't want to turn behind. Squeezing your eyes shut, you waited to feel a hand on your back. But that hand never came. Instead, a second later, it came square on Y/F/N's face, flinging him down to the ground. A crack was heard, and you gasped, standing up in shock. As Hoseok's hand flung up for another punch, you rushed forward to hold him back.

"Oppa! Stop! Stop it!" you screamed at the top of lungs. The whole café had gone still to watch what was happening, but you didn't care one bit about that. All you could see was the blood gushing out of your friend's nose.