Yandere! BTS Reaction S/O Has A Strong Personality

Warnings: Yandere behaviour, hurt, mentions of violence, mentions of sexual harassment (nothing in detail)

...........................................................................

Jin

He'd brought you home in the first place because he'd been attracted to your confidence and strong personality. But he had forgotten that you were a fighter. He didn't like the way you struggled against his hold. Your stubborn nature made it that you turned your head away every time he appeared in front of you, refusing to even look at him. So he turned to giving you lavish gifts, and cooking all different varieties of food that could satisfy you, but did you even show a sign of giving in? In the end, he had no choice but to resort to violence. 

"That's it, that's it. What a good girl you are! Shh, don't cry. I won't hit you anymore. Now all you have to do is finish the remaining few bites and then I'll take off all your chains."

Yoongi

It was the part he hated about you the most. The one part he just couldn't control. He'd always dreamt of a kind, beautiful and docile significant other. You just weren't docile enough for him. Yet, he wanted to keep you for himself. You always fought against him, never let him near you, and never accepted his affections. He had no idea where you got your energy from. The moment he entered your room, you started shouting and flinging things at him. It only took a while for him to snap. He wasn't the kind to just sit around and let people throw insults at him all day long. One night, he came into your room, and you stood up to defend yourself again, but froze as he held up a picture of your family hurt and bleeding on the floor. If he couldn't control you physically, he would mentally. 

"Now shut up and behave, unless you want to see them dead."

Hoseok

He didn't mind your strong willed nature. Being the kind who took comfort in a strong partner, he let you have free rein. He knew it would be hard to control you so he didn't really bother as long as you came home to him. He felt it was his way of being kind to you. But he didn't let it slide if you refused to let him touch you or didn't agree to his demands. If you took advantage of his kindness, he made sure to let you have a taste of your own medecine. Quite literally. He would force you to stand out in the rain till you caught a cold and then make you chew the tablet for it, knowing that you wouldn't refuse, all the while smiling innocently. He knew how to use your own strength against you, and in that way, controlled you as perfectly as his dance.