Werewolf BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction Their Mate Has A Boyfriend

Warnings: Mentions of stuff people in relationships do (like touching)  

Hope you enjoy!  

........................................................................................

He was walking around in the mall looking for a hoodie he'd seen a long time ago. Just as he turned around the corner of an outlet, he froze. A really sweet scent wafted through the air and into his nose, and at once, his heightened senses knew. Eyes wide, he started moving forward, following the trail of the scent, which led him straight to a nearby cafe. And there you were, his mate, in all your glory. You had no idea how a certain someone was staring at you from outside, mouth ajar, eyes wide, devoid of all senses at your sight, so you casually turned around to your boyfriend of six months and looped your hand through his.

Jin

You were the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on. Your entire being was glowing, and to him, you were no less than an angel dropped from heaven. He couldn't help but stare at you, heart racing inside his chest. Even his usually loud wolf was stunned to silence at the sight of his mate. The moment he saw your hand circle around another's, his eyes flitted to the man beside you, who was now smiling down at you with love in his eyes. Jin didn't know what came over him, but with a sudden burst of energy, he marched towards you, grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the man with so much force, you stumbled onto his chest. Your boyfriend dropped his phone in shock, and gasping, you tried to punch Jin's chest to get out if his grip.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing!" you screamed, only to look up at Jin's face, and then freeze.

A spark ran through your body, making you shiver. You were immediately drawn to the handsome, broad shouldered man who stared at you in awe. 

"Let go of her, you bastard!" your boyfriend cried out, trying to pull you towards him. You nearly fell down in the tug of war between the two men, only for Jin to hold onto you tighter. Angered in a way he'd never thought he could be, he glared at the other man.

"I don't know what kind of relationship you have with this girl, but I know one thing."

His hands circled around your shoulders, and your body automatically snuggled closer to his touch.

"It has to end."

Yoongi

 He felt a kind of warmth that he had never ever felt before. His whole body lit up at the sight of you. You were so beautiful.......and he involuntary felt heat build up in his lower body. He was almost going to take a step forward, when he saw your little stunt. And that's when the heat in his body increased by a thousand times. Before he could even think of walking to you, he saw your boyfriend pull his hand out of your grip only to slide it down your back slowly, before resting on your butt, giving it a little squeeze.