BTS (Hyung Line) Reaction Their S/O Worked As A Stalker For Money

BTS x Reader 

Warnings: Might trigger some people

Requested by anon.

*DISCLAIMER*

What I've written about here is not directed in offence to anyone, nor is it based on any real life incidents. This is purely fictional, but I'm really sorry for anyone who feels triggered by it. And one more thing, while I may not support 'sasaeng behaviour', I do support those who may have gone through/are going through difficult situations like these.

Hope you enjoy!

..........................................................................

You decided to tell your boyfriend the truth about yourself and exactly why you'd got close to him in the first place.

Jin

He hadn't ever doubted you, but being an experienced man, he would have questioned how you'd turned up out of nowhere and suddenly become so close to him, albeit jokingly. He wouldn't have been expecting your answer at all, so the moment you told him, he froze. "W-what?"
His usually jolly expression disappeared into thin air.
"I-I'm sorry. But I'm not working for them anymore! I stopped the moment I fell in love with you!" you explained.
He stared at you for a long time, trying to read your face, if not your mind, while you could only stand there, eyes down, guilt-ridden.
Finally, he spoke, "How much money did they offer you?"
Your head snapped up.
Eyebrows scrunched in concern for his suddenly lowered voice, you started saying honestly, "Quite a lot of US dollars.....about...." and showed an amount with your hand. But Jin's blank expression didn't change. Instead, he fixated his dark eyes on you, and said, "Why did you stop?......you've got a new source of money, now, is that it?" His words cut you like a knife, and the laced meaning reverberated as clear as day in your head.
Immediately, you took a few steps closer to him, only for him to take one back, making you stop. It pained you to see a tint of fear in his eyes, something you'd been dreading for so long, even had nightmares about.
"J-jin.....you know I don't love you for your money," you said. Your heart felt heavy and your eyes started to burn at the corners.
The cold, defensive expression on his face was too much.
"I-I'm....sorry," and you broke down right then and there. What hurt you even more was that the normally affectionate Jin didn't attempt to comfort you or even get close to you. He just stood there, staring at your hunched figure on the floor, torn between wanting to understand you and wanting to just run away from there and hide. 

Yoongi

Yoongi

He didn't have any doubts about you at all. So when you suddenly sat him down in the living room, with food on the table, and the lights on bright, a confession as big as that was the last thing he was expecting.
You held his hands, didn't wait for him to ask you anything, and just blurted it all out, not forgetting to add how much you loved him and wouldn't want him to get hurt.
To say Yoongi was shocked would be an understatement. This confession could be compared to telling a child he or she was adopted, so you weren't too surprised to see him go completely blank.
Silence filled the room for a while, until he finally spoke, "Are you telling the truth?" His voice trembled a little.
You nodded your head reluctantly.
"Then.....this whole time.... you've been...."
"No!" You cried out. "No. I stopped a long time ago. How could I keep giving them information about you when I loved you? I didn't want them to hurt you so I broke the contract."
Eyebrows furrowed, he asked, "Did they let you off the hook easy?"
It was your turn to be shocked, because no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't see anything other than concern etched on his face. Here you had just told him you'd been sending out sensitive information on him for more than a month and he was concerned about you instead of worrying for himself.
"Yoongi-" your voice broke, and you threw your arms around him in a hug. Your chest hurt from the pain of guilt even though you felt as if a mountain had been taken off your shoulders. Yoongi held you and rubbed your back comfortingly.
And then you heard him sigh deeply.
"No one will know as long as we keep this to ourselves."
His words only made you cry harder.
He was shocked, no doubt, but he trusted you.