Serial Killer Kim Seokjin (Part 2)

Word Count: 3124

Warning: Blood, Gore, Murder (serial killer stuff)

...................................................................................

You woke up the next morning with a chill running up your spine. Your blanket had pooled around your feet and your clothes were hiked up.

Covering yourself up again, you stood up from your bed and looked around to make sure you were alone. Even though your eyes confirmed it, your heart said otherwise.

You knew how your brother had been killed. Of course, several new locks and things had been placed in the house to prevent the killer from entering again, but you still couldn't help but feel a sense of dread.

After going around the entire house to make sure you were truly alone, you sighed and began to get ready for the day.

As you washed your face in front of the mirror, you remembered the stranger from last week, and instantly, heat rose to your cheeks.

You wondered when such a handsome man had moved into the neighbourhood.

You hadn't seem him for more than a week, but everyday he made an appearance in your mind, making your ears turn red for some reason you couldn't fathom.

The fact that he had been heading to a friend's place past midnight hadn't bothered you much, just the fact that he even had a friend to visit. Frowning, you thought to yourself, was his friend a girl? If so then maybe she could be his girlfriend.....even the clothes he had been wearing seemed like the kind one would wear to cuddle with someone.

For a while, you stared at the mirror, gears in your head turning, and then sighed.

These were the kind of thoughts you had been having ever since you'd seen him.

Even though you felt your heart sink, you mentally slapped yourself.

Shaking your head, you decided to focus on other things, like breakfast.

After getting ready, you stepped out of your house, making sure to lock the door behind you. Just as you made your way out of the gate, you froze.

There stood the handsome Mister Kim Seokjin you had just been thinking about. He was dressed in brighter clothes; a pink oversized hoodie over black pants, along with a pink hat to match. And even his face held the exact same expression you'd seen one week ago; shock.

"Uh, g-good morning," you said, collecting your senses and turning to focus on locking your house gate.

"Good morning," he said. His voice reverberated within your heart, and you suddenly felt a little wobbly on your legs. How could one man have so much effect on you? But then, he wasn't just any man.

You turned to him smiling.

"What a coincidence that we meet again at the same spot," you laughed.

Jin laughed along.

Even on that day his clothes seemed to be the kind to wear for a cuddle session.

"So, how's your friend? I know it's been a week, but...." the words were out before you could stop yourself.

Jin blinked for a moment before his eyes widened in understanding.

"Ah, he's good. Nothing to worry about."

You'd be lying if you said your heart hadn't just done a double flip.

"Where are you headed?" he asked you.

"Oh, um, breakfast. There's a really good café down the street that sells the best pancakes."

Was it you or had his eyes just darkened a little?