Werewolf BTS (Maknae Line) Reaction Their Mate Has A Boyfriend

Warnings: very slight violence in Jungkook's

.............................................................................

He was walking around in the mall looking for a hoodie he'd seen a long time ago. Just as he turned around the corner of an outlet, he froze. A really sweet scent wafted through the air and into his nose, and at once, his heightened senses knew. Eyes wide, he started moving forward, following the trail of the scent, which led him straight to a nearby cafe. And there you were, his mate, in all your glory. You had no idea how a certain someone was staring at you from outside, mouth ajar, eyes wide, devoid of all senses at your sight, so you casually turned around to your boyfriend of six months and looped your hand through his.

Jimin

His heart had gone into overdrive the moment he laid his eyes on you. You were so beautiful. Your H/L H/C hair, your rosy cheeks and such plump pink lips.....he was falling harder and harder for you with every second that passed. He was so taken in by your beauty that he hadn't noticed the way you'd held your boyfriend's arm. It was only when your boyfriend reciprocated your affection by turning around to kiss your cheek that Jimin felt his heart shatter to pieces. His wolf was stunned to silence. His mate, his utterly beautiful, perfect mate, was holding another man close. He couldn't take it. A rational part of him told him to stop and think before acting, because it seemed like you were close to this man, but his wolf had full control of him now. He started stomping over to the two of you. Once he was within your sight, he grabbed the hand you'd looped around your boyfriend's and pulled it towards him with so much force, your face thumped onto his chest.
You were too shocked to even say anything but your boyfriend wasn't. He immediately tugged you back into his arms shouting, "What the hell do you think you're doing, you *******!"
That was when you chose to look up at the face of your attacker....or rather....mate.... because the moment your eyes met his, your whole body froze. A spark of electricity ran up your spine and you suddenly felt like you'd known Jimin your entire life. All you could see was him, the handsome man who stared back at you with similar awe.
"Y/N? Y/N!" You heard your boyfriend call, snapping you out of your trance. You turned to him, but something in you had changed drastically. You no longer felt like standing so close to him, but before you could even say anything, you felt two arms around your waist pull you backwards.
"If you ever dare to touch my mate again," Jimin growled from behind, hands holding you tightly.
"Then consider yourself dead."

Taehyung

Taehyung

He was officially in love. Before this he'd never believed that he would love anyone at first sight, mate or not. He was the kind who believed that faith and love took time to be formed, but all his beliefs had come crashing down the moment his eyes had fallen on you. To him, you seemed like an angel from the heavens; the most beautiful person he'd ever seen before. He was more elated than he wanted to feel, and that was why when he saw you tug another man closer, he couldn't help but fill up with rage.