Mafia BTS Reaction To Finding Out You Can Fight

Warnings: violence, guns, mentions of ropes and knives

Hope ya'll like this :)

...........................................................................

Jin

He was stunned to silence as he watched you throw a few punches and kicks, overpowering two huge men who had dared to touch you inappropriately in just a few minutes, without the use of a single weapon

He was stunned to silence as he watched you throw a few punches and kicks, overpowering two huge men who had dared to touch you inappropriately in just a few minutes, without the use of a single weapon. He had never imagined for a second that his sweetheart could fight just like any of his men, if not even better. Despite the initial shock, he found himself smiling at you in awe. Getting to know this about you only made him fall in love with you all over again; huge smile on his face and literal heart eyes. He didn't intervene as you let your anger and frustration out on the two men, but he surely boasted to every person who stopped to watch, "That's my girl over there." No one would've been as proud as he was of you that day. When he sensed you becoming tired from all the exertion, he joined the little fight. Gently pushing you aside, he dealt his own row of punches, before pushing the two men away and then turning to you. "Jagi, you're so amazing, you know that?" The sincerity in his eyes was unmistakable, making you giggle a little despite the situation. "You're perfect for me!"

Yoongi

His shock lasted a few minutes long

His shock lasted a few minutes long. It had taken the man walking past you on the street just one word about Yoongi that didn't sit well with you to find himself on the ground the very next minute with his face being punched several times in a row. The moment Yoongi's shock disappeared, he rushed forward and tried to pull you away from the man. "Y/N! Stop! Stop!" He was shouting at the top of his lungs, partly out of concern for you and partly out of his inability to accept the fact that his sweet angel was capable of nearly disfiguring a man's face. Once the man was taken care of, he turned to you to question your actions angrily. You frowned. Didn't he understand? "Yoongi, that man said the cruelest thing about you! I couldn't take it anymore!" It took Yoongi a few moments to calm his breathing before pulling you to his chest. At that moment, he felt nothing but love for you, sweet endearing love. "Thank you. I had no idea you were so strong. I love it."

(Sorry Yoongi's gif is so funny)

Hoseok