twenty

"What are you planning on doing with Nini tomorrow?" Red asks as he and Ricky sit playing Uno in his basement.

"She just told me to meet her at the cafe. Draw four." Ricky nods his head to the pile.

Red groans, drawing the cards. "You really don't have anything else planned?"

"I mean, why would I? It's not like it's a date, we're just hanging out. You and I don't plan out everything we're going to do," Ricky reasons.

"But you do want her to want to hang out with you again, don't you?" Red raises an eyebrow.

"Do you think she wouldn't?" Ricky furrows his eyebrows.

"I mean, if it's boring or awkward, why would she?" Red places down a green seven as he speaks. "Uno."

"Ugh, dude, you're so good at this game." Ricky groans. "Should I take her to the skate park after or something?"

Red rolls his eyes. "Maybe take her to do something she would want to do."

"I don't know what she'd want to do. I hardly know the girl."

"That's not my problem. You're the one that's so interested, not me." Red places down his last card. "Just think, dude. I know you have a brain in there somewhere."

Ricky simply sighs as they start a new game of Uno.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

more redkyyyy <3 where do you think ricky is gonna take her?

-jenna