sixty seven

"You can't cheer at the Homecoming game if you're suspended, Gina," Coach Jen reminds her.

"You'll find a way to have me cheer at Homecoming," Gina says confidently.

"Are you threatening me, Regina?" Jen crosses her arms.

"Oh, of course not. I'm simply reminding you that if you let me go down for academic dishonesty, I'll be forced to solemnly admit to the school board that half the team wouldn't meet the GPA requirement if my dear Coach Jen didn't bribe staff members."

Jen narrows her eyes at Gina. "Six o'clock. In uniform."

Gina smirks. "Thanks Jen! You're the best." Gina winks before walking off.

There's no way Gina is letting Nini get away with snitching on her.

"What?" Gina hears EJ's voice through the phone as she calls him.

"It worked. I'll be there tonight."

"Congrats?" EJ responds, though it sounds more like a question.

"Our plan is on." Gina rolls her eyes. "Just be there."

"I'm playing tonight. I have to be there."

"God, I'm hanging up." Gina grunts frustratedly as she hangs up on him.

"Who was that?" Gina's base, Katie, asks.

"Oh, nothing," Gina brushes off with a slight smirk.

"How are you on campus right now?" Katie asks.

"I had to grab my books to do school from home," Gina tells her.

"Oh," Katie replies dumbly.

Unfortunately, Katie is one of the cheerleaders with an exceptionally low GPA, but she's a good base, so Gina isn't complaining.

After all, how could Gina complain when things always seem to go her way?

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

sorry for the slow updates!! i'm out of town, but i'll do my best to keep up

what do you think gina is going to do???

-jenna